Help this dealership sell their z06

aenigma

I thought I'd help out by posting here. It comes with two (not one) spoilers, built in shelves in the door with fuzzy sides, lots of color coordination, a couple bananas in the back. I'd buy it but I can't stop laughing. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I thought of letting them know $70,000 is too much. I wouldn't accept any more than $50,000 to take it off their hands. 

I want to research it just to find out what off center person did this to this vehicle. 

3 minutes ago, JohnU said:

He blew it by not doing the console lid in red to match the seats.  Everything else looks good!  :wub

You and Badbob should see a shrink. I don't know how anyone could stand to drive, let alone be seen driving a vette that looks like a banana.

20 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

You and Badbob should see a shrink. I don't know how anyone could stand to drive, let alone be seen driving a vette that looks like a banana.

Yeah.....and did you see those bananas in the back seat? 

2 minutes ago, Desertdawg said:

Ok Mo.

I've looked 3 times and still don't see a back seat !!!!

Oops. I meant the back storage area, trunk, the thing that holds your cooler and lawn chairs. ?

I keep duct tape and cholera form back there. 

It's the quickest way to turn a NO into mmmf fmmfm

Guest badbobs95

I love it. It just needs some stickers all around. It's too plain for me, especially the door panels. 

Can you imagine the expense it took to do this? At least $50K I estimate. Classy, for sure.

And stop picking on me, I'm fragile! :chris

Ha if Bob doesn't want it don't rule out Ted  or Lew .. They might even get in a bidding war ..:P

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, Desertdawg said:

I keep duct tape and cholera form back there. 

It's the quickest way to turn a NO into mmmf fmmfm

"CHOLERA form"???????????????????????????:o

I've had my immunizations against CHOLERA, just before I was going to 'NAM.

Would you , perhaps, mean "CHLOROFORM"??   As in ANESTHETIC?  I can see that you need to get with Bill Cosby and ask for his dictionary.    ; { ()

:wub:ack

(I often wondered how you got so many dates!!)

Yeah, spelling it correctly isn't as important as remembering which side of the rag to wipe my nose with.