Welcome To Vidal1313

P51tj

Welcome to ACE Oli!!! Hope to meet ya soon at one of our upcoming events, so we can talk exhaust systems, or did you already drop some coin on one? :thumbs Oh yea everybody, Oli has a Black '07, another dark sider :lol Once again welcome and feel free to post up some pics of your Black Beauty!

Tim

Welcome! :howdy

Gotta love that black! :thumbs

Thanks guys!

Yeap, I decide to install BB. I'm currently waiting for my bullets/prt to arrive. I hope to meet all of you soon.

OLI

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE Oli. So, you said you got the B&B's, did you get the PRT's or the Bullets? They aren't the same system, although they are the same brand.

I have the B&B Bullets and my husband has the B&B PRT's. We have wars on here all the time who's sounds better. lol. There is a thread posted with the differences if you want to hear them.

We look forward to getting to know ya!

Welcome to ACE Oli. So, you said you got the B&B's, did you get the PRT's or the Bullets? They aren't the same system, although they are the same brand.

I have the B&B Bullets and my husband has the B&B PRT's. We have wars on here all the time who's sounds better. lol. There is a thread posted with the differences if you want to hear them.

We look forward to getting to know ya!

I got the bullets with the PRT. I was under the impression that it is the same system except the PRT front piece which fine tunes the exhaust and tries to decrease drone in the cabin. At least this is what the guy who sold them to me told me. I know that it is not as loud as the plain bullets. I cannot wait to hear them on!!

Thank you and hope to meet you all soon.

OLI

Hey Oli! :howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :chris

Here's the exhaust thread that Tanya mentioned: HERE, just click the link in Ken's post (#20) to hear Tanya's Bullets and the PRTs on Tanya's husband's 'vette. :D

:burnout

Robert and Elizabeth

Howdy :howdy and welcome from Gilbert...It is ok that your car is black, but, everyone knows that yellow is faster. :yesnod Hope to see ya at some ACE events Robert and Elizabeth

Guest UVETTYA
Howdy :howdy and welcome from Gilbert...It is ok that your car is black, but, everyone knows that yellow is faster. :yesnod Hope to see ya at some ACE events Robert and Elizabeth

Uh oh. Now you've done it. Where's my checkbook honey... :lol

Welcome from Surprise! :howdy

Glad to see another Black Vette. I was worried the RED'S were taking over.

Be sure to vote in this thread...

Vote for Black Here

Steve

:toetap

Andrew

welcome.gif

Hope to meet you at Speedworld.....

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout