Welcome Jimmyz78

Desertdawg

:howdy Hi James :howdy

Thanks for joining up, be sure to check out the events section...

And post some pictures of your 2000 Pewter Corvette :thumbs

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :chris

Post up some pix of your 'vette, and hope to see you at an upcoming ACE event! :cool:

post-470-1163246784.jpgpost-470-1163246761.jpgpost-470-1163246732.jpg

Hi All and thanks for the welcome!! I heard about this place from Randy, Tanya and husband, and Mike from AZP&S, so you have them to thank for my presence :clap . The last draw was when I bought a blackwing from Tanya and her husband....(forgot name dammit) yesterday and they told me to join. I needed a home, so here I am. I am planning on joining up with you guys for race day, and since my father and I have both served, we hope to join up with you all next weekend for the V for V show. Specs:

2000 FRC

Borla Stinger 2 Tip

Blackwing

C6 Shift Knob

B&M Ripper

I'm working on the stereo part, just need to order my JL10W7 next week and then I'll be waiting on my box from Audio Dave on CF.

Hope to see you all soon. Thanks again for the welcome

James

Welcome :howdy

Nice looking FRC :thumbs

Tanya's husbands name is Mark. But she probably will not mind if you refer to him as Tanya's Husband. This will make her feel better when everyone refered to her Vette as Mark's Vette. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol J/K Mark & Tanya.

Phil... :devil

Welcome James :drinkers

Tanyas Husband :lol

Sorry bro, I know we talked many times on CF, but just couldn't think of it while on ACE posting about it. I was reading some threads and saw Tanya's car and read her name in a post, so thats why I only knew her name. I'm terrible with names unfortunately.

Welcome from the guys at AZ Power and Sound!!! Be sure to check out our new member specials.

Click Here!!!

Chad

Chad, I've talked to you a couple times, usually on hold for Mike. He sponsers my softball team. I've seen you a few times as well, picking up shirts and stuff. Thanks for the offer.

James

Robert and Elizabeth

Howdy and welcome from Gilbert...hope to see ya at a few ACE gatherings! Robert and Elizabeth :howdy

Welcome aboard and good luck with this crowd. :D

hope to see you at the next event. (Speedworld)

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout