NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Street Car Takeover 2016

ascastil

Last one was awesome and I plan to be there running this time. My clutch master cylinder took a shit that day so wasn't able to run last time.

• 2 months later...
Guest racingchester

Locash racing (son-in law) ran in the stick shift class.   8.79--170-----8.71--170---8.69--172  final had a 8.76  previous record for that import class was 9.21........

We took Second in the small tire 1/8th mile to a car that went 142 in the 1/8th lol and second in the street racer class. My tech Mario is a no times racer with his white firebird and that night ended up winning a cash days event and took the king of the streets title. In the daily driver class we took 2-4. Roll race class I piloted stangklrs C7 to second against a 1200 awhp gtr. Stick shift class our customer Michael in his alpha c6z took Second to the Integra. I think we placed in all the other classes too just can't remember. All in all we had 28 customers racing with zero issues like usual :)

thank you sir! omega motorsports is coming up in a few weeks again so looking forward to having another 30-40 cars out there running :) our big power c7 is looking for 185+ in the 1/2