car makeover

aAZZ

So bored at work so figured I'd post a couple of things I have done to my car since I've had it. Car was originally black and paint was a little rough to begin with. On top of the fact that it is super hard to keep clean and I daily drive my car. Here is the car when I first got it.

CAM00410.jpg

I did the whole black and black thing for a while but again got tired of it especially while driving it through our monsoon season.

CAM00501.jpg

Bourbon St was having a black friday wrap special and figured was the best time to bite the bullet and wrap it. Plus I could afford the downtime with all the holidays and my wife having the whole week off of work so I could drive her car. The end product

CAM00158.jpg

CAM00159.jpg

CAM00161.jpg

I instantly fell in love with this car. The white just makes it pop. Future appearance mods are probably just a zr1 wing and a lip and thats it for exterior mods.

Is that a matte white? I love the look. Also, what did they do to the roof and halo?

Nice!

yea its a matte white. The roof and halo are wrapped in carbon fiber. I took these pics in the AM so that is ice that you see in the pics.

I am kind of partial to the all black also. I wonder how black mirrors would look on the car?

I really liked the black dont get me wrong but black is the most common color on a vette. There is a couple of black vettes that run around my area and at the meets so wanted to make mine different and like I said its really hard to keep the black clean.

Dr. Vette cost was 1300 for whole car as part of the black friday deal

cost??

you better not be even considering covering that awesome color with a wrap. :lol