NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bassani

Bigfoot

I picked up my "new" exhaust from Thomas (Phoenix FRC) today. Got her all installed. :bang Took her for a quick spin. :burnout Nice low rumble at idle, very tame at cruise, and very nice WOT sound. Not real loud but I really think this is what I was looking for.

Very good overall sound.

Old and busted :D

Picture012.jpg

New hottness.

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

I'll post a sound clip later. Time to get ready for the races tonight. :burnout

Just be prepared, the gas mileage is going to suffer. You'll be just like everyone else now, you foot will be in the throttle just to hear them sing.

Just be prepared, the gas mileage is going to suffer. You'll be just like everyone else now, you foot will be in the throttle just to hear them sing.

good lord, ain't that the truth - i have been through a tank and a half of gas since monday morning - and keep in mind, i'm still off work! :burnout

I won't worry too much about that. I didn't buy this thing to conserve gas. :smilelol

But now I need to get one of those plates that goes inbetween the pipes. She looks awful bare. :bang

- That's cool, I'm sure glad to hear its what you wanted, sometimes with exhaust, you get what you get like it or not. Sometimes you think you now what you want exhaust to sound like and it doesn't always turn out.

Did you get those tips nice and straight? right?

I'd love to hear that exhaust note, Can't wait.

Congrats, the price was good then. :thumbs

Just a little louder Tim. :D

And thanks Thomas...I was so excited to get them on and how nice they sound, I didn't even notice they were crooked. :D All straight now. :bang

Actually got to really hear her sing this morning after church. Some guy in an Impala SS "tried" to stay ahead of me getting on the 101. :burnout He wasn't very succesful and boy she sounded nice! :D

My wife goes, "wow, that is loud!" I thought it was just nice. :D