NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

My New Toy

SRT8/ vette

Some of you may know that my DD for the past 8 yrs has been a Chrysler 300 SRT8. Anyway, I was kinda hoping Chrysler would come out with a more advanced SRT like they have for the Charger/Challenger. A couple of weeks back, I called SRT directly to see if a 2017 or later 300 SRT was on the horizon, to my dismay, they could not give me a concrete answer. Therefore, I started looking at the new Caddies. The 2016 CTS-V was way too much for me to afford so I decided to look at the 2016 ATS-V to replace my 300 SRT8. After a test drive I must admit that I fell in love with it; even though the ATS-V was smaller than my 300. The ATS-V is quite impressive to say the least. It comes complete with the Recaro Seats and a 3.8 Liter V-6 Twin Turbo, pumping out 464HP. I have to say this is the quickest car I have ever owned as 0-60 comes in HOLY SHIT!!!!! Now going to & from work takes on a whole new meaning. 

Nice ride! I have to admit, from the thread title I was expecting something way different and AAA battery powered 

I was fortunate to see Julie's new ATS-V in person. She started the engine remotely with her phone and it sounds great! I've had 2 ATS Caddies but not the V version. GM has done a good job building this sports sedan/coupe to compete with the rest of the world. 

You really must Love your work!

I never knew anyone who made such an effort to get to work so quickly. 

Seats look comfy. Greg needs to wash your car while he has a bit of free time. 

LOOKS VERY NICE,

SLAMMER

You really must Love your work!

I never knew anyone who made such an effort to get to work so quickly. 

Seats look comfy. Greg needs to wash your car while he has a bit of free time. 

LOOKS VERY NICE,

SLAMMER

I wash no ones car except my own.

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice seats :) We can work on fastest 0-60 times on your 78 vette:) I think your vette should be the fastest car you ever owned:) 

Thank you for the congrats on the ride! Now to make sure I keep it close to a speed limit!

I'm sure the officer would not believe if I say "my speedometer might be off and I didn't know I was going that fast!"

Oh on a side note, I need to figure out how to get the jump on the zr1; I should soon know how to get 0-60 faster than him. LOL!!!