NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Looking For Spinner Wrench

sffiredude

Hey crew, lookng for a spinner wrench to take off my '64 wheels so I can rotate and do the brakes. Don't want to use the hammer to remove because at 40+ years old I do not want to snap off any wings.

Any one have one out there I can use, buy or whatever. Or if you may have any other ideas.

Thanks. :thumbs

I have a 4 way lug wrench if thats what you're talking about. You're welcome to borrow it, but I live all the way out in Queen Creek now. The compressor is still at the house in Chandler so we could hit them with the impact then tighten back on so they are easier to get off.

Let me know

I think he's talking about the spinner cap...usually you knock it off with a hammer, but depending on the last time the wheels were off, I understand his concern.

c0_1.JPG

I have a 4 way lug wrench if thats what you're talking about. You're welcome to borrow it, but I live all the way out in Queen Creek now. The compressor is still at the house in Chandler so we could hit them with the impact then tighten back on so they are easier to get off.

Let me know

He is looking for a "knock off " wheel wrench, not a regular lug-wrench. I bet Cn'V would have one, or know where you could get one as they have alot of the older 'vettes and need to service them somehow. Good luck...Joe

It just occured to me that a british or Jaguar repair shop would probably be able to help you.I know there is a couple of them on Curry rd. between McClintock and Scottsdale roads in Tempe. There is also one on the 202 and Scottsdale Rd. on the frontage road along the 202. IMM Imports repair is on 5th. st. & Price rd. just north of University in Tempe. See Ya... Joe

Joe beat me to it, I was going to suggest calling CnV about them....

Good thinking about the Jaguar shops too Joe.. :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...