Racing SIM - Wheel, pedals, shifter, chair and frame

zook62

Up for sale is an item that lets you all know how old I am. I'm selling a setup that I've had since I was in college. It's been a blast and I can't complain about it one bit. If I gave it away I've still more than gotten my money's worth out of it. The wheel is a Logitech G27, which comes with a full force feedback wheel, 3 pedal configuration and 6 speed gated shifter (with reverse). It's compatible with PS3, PC and I believe XBox, but don't hold me too that. I'm not sure. Selling as a complete set, just as pictured for $250. Wheel is in like new condition.. nothing at all to complain about. You can guy a wheel alone for about that much. For the PS3 it's literally plug and play. If you have any questions let me know, but I assure you if you enjoy racing games, it will boost the experience 100X over. 

Call or text Christian @ 623-229-3801. I'm on the west(ish) side of Phoenix in Laveen.

G27_1.thumb.jpg.a8e75d0c0b358c64be140f22

G27_2.thumb.jpg.69ebdefe457c8e0215c4c662

Reason for selling it that since picking up a new racing game for a PS4, I've realized that this setup is not compatible with it. I'll be selling this and putting it towards a new wheel that will work with PS4.