Got me some front splash guards

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

After detailing Nacho's Z, I was jealous of his front splash guards so I went on a hunt for some for my C5. Guess what, nothing but the bulky ugly ones. So I thought I'd take a chance and buy a full set of C6 guards (front and rear). TADAAA! Hard to see but turned out great in my feeble mind!

feefeeble mind. URL]URL]005_zpstrdgrcjc.jpg003_zpsgy4jhobt.jpg002_zpsvrmn05xj.jpg002%202_zpsnqmpruii.jpg

Installing them does not give you permission to drive in the rain.  Better keep that yeller thing in the garage, where she belongs. lol

And just when you thought it was impossible to fit anymore dodads on that thing...:jim:

Looks good Bob!

And just when you thought it was impossible to fit anymore dodads on that thing...:jim:

Looks good Bob!

Did you see his last car? 

Looks good Bob!

Did you see his last car? 

nope... must've been a beaut huh? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I did the roof thingy too. I like it better than the solid C/F top. Except now I have 4 different tops. How will I decide? :smilelol

It's simple; just get 3 more roofs and then you'll have one for each say of the week.