NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Eastside buyers of real Christmas trees and wreaths

Dvl4evr

My daughter's club swim team is selling Christmas trees, wreaths, and evergreen swag as a fund raiser.  The grower donates 50% of each purchase to the team.  The pacific northwest grower of the trees, cuts them down 72 hours prior to December 4th, which is the day you would pick up your purchase from Chandler High School.

If you would like to purchase a tree, a wreath, or evergreen swag, please contact me, or you can contact Vicki (from the flyer).

Any purchases are greatly appreciated!

Jim

2015 Holiday Thunder Sales Flyer.pdf

My daughter's club swim team is selling Christmas trees, wreaths, and evergreen swag as a fund raiser.  The grower donates 50% of each purchase to the team.  The pacific northwest grower of the trees, cuts them down 72 hours prior to December 4th, which is the day you would pick up your purchase from Chandler High School.

If you would like to purchase a tree, a wreath, or evergreen swag, please contact me, or you can contact Vicki (from the flyer).

Any purchases are greatly appreciated!

Jim

Edit: Flyer to come soon, it's not working for some reason.

TTT

All orders need to be placed by 11/13, so don't wait too long.  These will be the freshest trees/wreaths you'll find!