NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well, I Finally Did It...

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

I cancelled my GMPP Warranty today and I'm getting back a healthy chunk of change. Cha-Ching!

:party

All the electronics on this car scared me into buying a warranty, but after reading the Vette boards for 3 yrs I've come to the conclusion that it's really not as complicated as it seems. I'm pretty sure I could fix most anything myself if I had to. The DIY info is available for just about everything. I'd probably pay someone to do a clutch or tranny, but other than that I think I could get-R-done. :thumbs

I hope so anyway... :huh

I feel the same way! :thumbs

not I

electronics are scary - i could do a few jobs myself - like maybe changing a water pump, or other "hard parts" installs - especially if i had all the tools and a lift!!!!!

oh - BTW - Joe was able to extract that drain plug WITH EASE - he pounded a 10mm "hex socket" in the plug and it was out in seconds!!!!

i guess the right tool for the job makes all the difference!

Good choice I think. :thumbs The electronics on this are cake...not scary. Almost every bit of it is either harness or an easy bolt on part.

Aside from that...you have a whole family here, that from what I have seen, would be more than willing to jump in and lend a wrench to help out. :bang