NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cleaned And Polished

VetteDream

I can't even begin to describe how much joy I get from this car. The wife and I took a drive down to Tuscon to visit the inlaws and ended up taking the long way back through Oracle up the 77 thru Globe/Miami and back to Chandler. Once we left Tucson, it just felt good to drive and drive. Granted the weather this weekend was spectacular for top down driving.

Sunday spent the day cleaning and polishing. Went to the park in our neighborhood and ended up discovering a couple of hot air baloons taking off. made for a great picture.

11-5-2006037.jpg

Thanks to Chad and Jason at AZPS for the install of wheels and exhaust.

Nice pic Warren, to bad it isn't bigger... Your Vette looks killer with those rims. :thumbs

These cars are just so special. There's nothing like a nice cruise. Especially if you haven't driven your baby in a while. I drove mine to work today after not having driven it for almost 2 weeks because of the move. I will never regret the decision to get bitten by the vette bug. Love that blue. She's gorgeous.

Happy wheelin'

Guest Chad@AZPS

Thanks for the kind words, Warren. It was a pleasure to meet you and work on your pride and joy. Let us know if there is anything else that you need in the future.

Chad