Omega Motorsports Gila Bend No Fly Zone Sat & Sun

Guest badbobs95

Actually the list of cars is a lot more "normal" this time. Nothing crazy exotic. I think a single 458 Ferrari is running, everything else is a Camaro/mustang/gtr/vette. Not many big power cars either, mostly 400-600hp.

Remember, this is a racer event, not a spectator event.

I'm planning on going Sunday. Every fabulous car you can imagine and you can go on rides with a lot of them. $10 gets you in and plenty of covered area to sit. If anyone wants to go too, post up. 

http://www.omegamotorsport.com/#!noflyzonearizona/c99h

Hey Bob, if you come to the Tuesday Geezer lunch and buy my pie/ice cream, I'll give you a ride from 40-150 in the quickest C6 bolton in the State and maybe in the whole country.

External Engine Modifications LS3 (Bolt-Ons)
10.802 @ 126.84 - HOXXOH - 08 A6 F55 - CAI, conv, ptb, Z06 Exhaust, tune, & more, DR - (6966)
10.888 @ 125.25 - 8850 - 08 A6 NPP 2.73 - CAI, conv, gto skinnies, hdr, udp, tune, DR - (6178)
10.987 @ 124.66 - Theofel - 08 A6 - CAI, cb, conv, 3.15, hdr, tune, & more DR - (4739
11.112 @ 121.80 - Shane Fap - 08 A6 - CAI, hdr, tune, Z06 muff, Nittos - (6531)
11.144 @ 123.49 - JBrunoJSBC6 - 08 A6 Z51 – CAI, conv, hdr, tune, DR - (6870)
11.252 @ 125.07 - Jbsblownc5 - 08 M6 Z51 - CAI, cb, 3.73, hdr, pi, torco & meth inj, tune, DR - (3739)
11.266 @ 123.52 - JohnDaMan - 08 A6 - CAI, cb, conv, hdr, ptb, udp, tune, DR - (6785)
11.468 @ 119.14 - HPAvette - 08 A6 Z51 NPP 2.73 – CAI, conv, hdr, tune, DR - (5241)
11.519 @ 122.72 - James1990 - 08 A6 Z51 NPP - CAI, cf/ hood, hdr, ptb, Z06rear, tune, Invos - (3565)
11.537 @ 121.20 - XStang - 08 A6 Z51 - CAI, Conv, hdr, ptb udp, tune, DR - (3735)

I'll be there Sunday running the Vette if it survives ProAutosports on Saturday.  If not I'll be running the Shelby again.

This was a great event this spring but it's gonna be pretty damn hot this weekend.

Showoff!!! I'd buy you pie any day anywhere. I'm detailing a 78 tomorrow. No rest for the wicked or (bad).

Hey, I'd take you for a spin anyway. But you first need to learn how this retirement stuff is done. Work is what you retire from, not to.

Guest badbobs95

I know I'm weird but I just love removing swirl marks! Besides, it gives me play money to spend on my car and I can help those "working class" people that don't have the time to do their own. :lol

I know I'm weird but I just love removing swirl marks! Besides, it gives me play money to spend on my car and I can help those "working class" people that don't have the time to do their own. :lol

Silly people. They didn't realize that the factory didn't put in swirl marks. You never get those unless you try cleaning the car. It's why mine has no marks. :rolleyes

Silly people. They didn't realize that the factory didn't put in swirl marks. You never get those unless you try cleaning the car. It's why mine has no marks. :rolleyes

It's usually a mandatory dealer installed option.

It's usually a mandatory dealer installed option.

So you suspect I'd find them somewhere under the layers of dirt? Of course, if it's an option, maybe the MI dealer knew I'd never be back, so didn't want to waste the install time.