NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 Widebody Kit

MOTV8

WOW!!! I really like that!! That looks better to me than the 62-C5 conversion, and it's alot cheaper to boot. Speaking of boot, I love the booty on that, nice smooth curves. THAT might get me out of my C4...if I had the money. :lol Anyone know where the pics of the C4 version can be found? I wonder if it is as nice as the C5. Robert :burnout

WOW!!! I really like that!! That looks better to me than the 62-C5 conversion, and it's alot cheaper to boot. Speaking of boot, I love the booty on that, nice smooth curves. THAT might get me out of my C4...if I had the money. :lol Anyone know where the pics of the C4 version can be found? I wonder if it is as nice as the C5. Robert :burnout

Okay, since you liked it Robert....I tried to find the C4 pix online, but no dice, so I just scanned the ones in the actual print article in Corvette Magazine. You likey??? :D

Hey Dean, I didn't see your post until after a wrote the second one about the C5 but the C4 looks damn good also. Hopefully they will have more pics soon. Robert :burnout

Me likey BUT, all those flowing lines only to mess it up by a plate in the nose. HATED IT!

I would imagine that they make a filler plate for the front...if not I would make one myself.

Okay, since you liked it Robert....I tried to find the C4 pix online, but no dice, so I just scanned the ones in the actual print article in Corvette Magazine. You likey???

Is that a C4 1/2 or what? :crazy

I’ve been looking at wide body kits and have talked this guy in Florida. He’s from Germany and imports the body from there. The 11K price tag does not include shipping so add an additional 1k or so. The real kicker is the 25K you have to cough up for the wheel and tires. The wheel are also from Germany. This is also not a garage project and on a ten scale it’s a good solid 9.

For my money I like the ACP (Advanced Composite Products) wide body kit. The kit is in the 4K to 5K bracket and tires and wheels about the same. This is also something I can do in my garage. Check out there web sight. http://www.acproducts.us/corvetteracebod.htm (Cut and past, can't figure out to do a link)