NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Coulter comes thru again

Eddie44

A number of U.S. have used Coulter to perform our headlight recall work. Ed and his coworkers have come thru for us. I have not heard of a single complaint. 

Recently my 2012 GS developed the dreaded gas smell when the tank was filled to the top. Today I took it into Coulter for "evaluation". Ed got a mechanic on it right away. Within mins they found the pass side tank had a leak around the top. Ed located a replacement across the street at Courtesy. By 3pm Ed had called me to say it was repaired and he was getting it cleaned up. I picked it up and not only was it repaired but he had filled the tank to insure the smell was actually gone. 

Hats off to Ed and crew!  I won't go any where else for GM specific repairs. 

My only complaint now is the nonstop junk mail since going there. I wish they could remove me from their junk mail system. I get crap from them almost weekly.

My only complaint now is the nonstop junk mail since going there. I wish they could remove me from their junk mail system. I get crap from them almost weekly.

if you scroll all the way to the bottom there is an unsubscribe link. Click on it and they will not send you any more.