NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone Know An Excellent Painter

jmartin

Can anyone direct me to a good auto body shop? I would like to get a couple of estimates on painting a set of z06 fenders :thumbs

thanks jack

I would reccomend Ric's in the Scottsdale Airpark. They did my entire driver's side when I got hit. Ask others, the paint came out excellent.

Talk to sloryde on the forum here. He recently did some work for DeserDawg's truck.

Yep, came out perfect, Joe and the gang also painted a corvette that ended up in a magazine...

I would highly recommend his shop.

how about some phone #'s or something? :bump:

Phone, schmone. Just shoot a PM to ACE member "sloryde" - aka "Joe" at Classic Gold! :thumbs

Can anyone direct me to a good auto body shop? I would like to get a couple of estimates on painting a set of z06 fenders :thumbs

thanks jack

HEY!, that's cheating. :lol

I agree with Dwayne, Classic Gold Auto Centre is the place to go! I PM'ed you with my info and what-not. We work on alot of 'Vettes and take pride in our work. My brother Mike is the painter, he is an excellent painter. Not only does he do tons of 'vettes but he also does all the painting on custom choppers for a bunch of custom motorcycle shops. All top quality work whether were painting a Sentra or a 'vette or chopper, we take pride in what we do. Bad circumstances to be sure, but I hope to meet you soon. See Ya...Joe

Give CAN-AM Constructors a call if your still pricing. They specialize in Fiberglass.....

Scott

14809 N. 73rd St HGR#1

Scottsdale

480/443.1707

Andrew