NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

5 Star Shine

CZYDMND

Isn't PTFE teflon? Sounds promising. If you buy it I'll watch you put it on. :lol Someones got to be the tester. :yesnod Robert :burnout

Buy it for me and I'll test it on my Grand Prix. :thumbs

Beat me to it! I was going to offer up my Mazda daily driver. :toetap

hell, i'll volunteer my vette for this little experiment - although, i'd like to clay bar and buff prior to the waxing - and will definitely need help! :bang

You know they make almost the same claims about rejex, different label????

5starshine_mirror_black_web.jpgRejex%20on%20hood.gif

Or better still, why not just create your own blend and label, and start selling the stuff yourself?

http://www.chemicalguys.com/articles.asp?I...mp;Redirected=Y

ChemicalGuys custom private label programs - allow you to private label any of our existing car care products or have us custom blend or formulate products for your specific needs.

We can take your product idea from concept stage to research and sample development, to manufacturing, packaging, and labeling the final product.

We serve companies of all sizes, ranging from large corporations to startup businesses, and have valuable experience in lowering costs and risks normally associated with creating your own Private Label or a new custom formulated product.

Me, I'll stick with Meguiar's :thumbs

You know they make almost the same claims about rejex, different label????

5starshine_mirror_black_web.jpgRejex%20on%20hood.gif

Or better still, why not just create your own blend and label, and start selling the stuff yourself?

http://www.chemicalguys.com/articles.asp?I...mp;Redirected=Y

ChemicalGuys custom private label programs - allow you to private label any of our existing car care products or have us custom blend or formulate products for your specific needs.

We can take your product idea from concept stage to research and sample development, to manufacturing, packaging, and labeling the final product.

We serve companies of all sizes, ranging from large corporations to startup businesses, and have valuable experience in lowering costs and risks normally associated with creating your own Private Label or a new custom formulated product.

Me, I'll stick with Meguiar's :thumbs

I can see it now, ACE CORVETTE SHINE. available at all ACE Stores. :D

Anyone hear of this stuff...

http://www.5starshine.com/ppc/index.html

What do ya think

Bought some. It was cheaper on EBay.

Might be here in time for the weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. Otherwise, it will for sure be done by Speedway day so if you are going to that you can check it out there. I'll be the one cutting through the wind with Teflon protection baby. :burnout Just might put it into the wall and see how well it repels. :bs

I do like that they claim it lasts 150 washes. If it works it will be a hell of a time saver.

:cheers