No Fly Zone, October...

PhatVette

I might try to go to this one.  I missed the last one.   I think the weather was questionable last time and I didnt want to drive out there only for it to be cancelled or something.

They sell out within a few hours, so no way to determine weather a month ahead. All of them have had great weather, no issues at all. 

Event's are always a blast and we love sponsoring every single one that comes here! Last time we had 37 cars running sat alone and about 14 on sun. This time it's looking like 45'ish customers are running sat alone!!! Come by our tent, if you have never meet us before this is a great time to get to know us and watch our builds in person. Plus we give ride's!!! 

I'm being lazy and not working on my car because parts are not here, but need to get it back together and going ASAP to dial it in for this. 

Nice. I maybe convinced to put a CPR sticker on the car for the event in exchange for shade. 

I'm going on Sunday.  If the Vette survives road racing with ProAuto on Saturday I'll bring it on Sunday.  If not I'll bring the Shebly again.  This was a great event this spring.  Very well run.

If nothing pops up I'll come hang out. Not running because I already know how slow it runs ... :lol