Welcome Pipes1

Desertdawg

:howdy

Hi Bob!!!

Thanks for joining ACE, be sure to check out the events section and I hope to see you at one of our events coming up...

How about posting some pictures of your 2004 Spiral Gray convertible. :thumbs

Thanks for all the greetings.

I would post some pictures but haven't taken any yet. Just sold my Prowler, moved on to the Corvette and was happy to find this site.

The local Prowler club was a blast and I am looking forward to joining in a few events with the group here.

Thanks again

Bob and Karen

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! :chris

Ex-prowler guy, huh? It's too bad they never dropped a serious motor in those sharp lookin' cars. :devil

Glad you found us, hope to see you at an upcoming ACE event! :thumbs

:burnout

Motv8

I couldn't agree more - the Prowler would have been a killer car, with something over 350 horsepower. As it is, it is still a blast. Had mine for over 3 years and that is probably a record for me. But - time to move on. Just two weeks with the C5 and already enjoying the feel of the car. Now I need to get it out on some twisty roads to really get a kick out of it.

Bob

Motv8

I couldn't agree more - the Prowler would have been a killer car, with something over 350 horsepower. As it is, it is still a blast. Had mine for over 3 years and that is probably a record for me. But - time to move on. Just two weeks with the C5 and already enjoying the feel of the car. Now I need to get it out on some twisty roads to really get a kick out of it.

Bob

Enjoy that 'vert! Vettes rule! :D

:devil I did notice Chip Foose put together a bitchin' BLACK Prowler for SEMA, ....and it had a VETTE MOTOR squeezed under the hood! :cool

MVC-073s.JPG

:burnout

L8R - Dean

That car was discussed, many times, on the Prowler club site.

Beautiful car with the power to go with it

Nice thing about the car bug is there are lots of choices - and most of them turn out to be fun.