PHONE CALL

PALADIN

Perfect.  

Now tell me what you tried todo. 

Did you upload a file ??? Or just try to link to it ???

WELL, if you just hit the button thinggy it shoulda worked!!

but it didn't...............................

SLAMMER

Perfect.  

Now tell me what you tried todo. 

Did you upload a file ??? Or just try to link to it ???

First I tried to copy and paste, no paste. So then I copied and pasted it to a word doc. and tried to add that, no luck.

I am sure its possible because i got my COWBOY TAILGATE  to up load. But when I try to put a joke in just for fun, I always wind up typing it.

The copy / paste should work; what are you using ??? ( iPad. Puter. Tablet. ???)

I'm guessing a puter since you mentioned a .doc  which is more hassle than it's worth since you would need to upload the doc then attach it.

Try pasting into a note pad. Then recopy and paste it here. The notepad will remove any attributes or other scripts that may be embedded into the program your copying from. (email ???) 

The copy / paste should work; what are you using ??? ( iPad. Puter. Tablet. ???)

I'm guessing a puter since you mentioned a .doc  which is more hassle than it's worth since you would need to upload the doc then attach it.

Try pasting into a note pad. Then recopy and paste it here. The notepad will remove any attributes or other scripts that may be embedded into the program your copying from. (email ???) 

Sometime it works, sometimes not. I got it to work last night on the second try. It may have to do where I put the curser, 1st time mid page 2nd time top left. I hope it's that simple. Thanks Dawg!

Yeah. This new software seems to be picky. 

I have to make sure I click top left of the reply box to get the curser to show.