NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shout out to Ed!

jpratt666

Thanks for the quick service today! Was able to leave town and make it to van horn (halfway point) on my way to Houston!

Thanks again Ed! 

I was walking up the service drive as you were leaving today. All I can say is DAMN!! Your Z sounds amazing. 

Ed takes great care of his ACE brothers and sisters!  Definitely took wonderful care of my Sons GMC truck while it was there. 

I went in last week for the recall. He had us out pretty damn fast with a cleaner car than when we pulled in. 

Ed even had his ride there and took photographic evidence of its existence, maybe he'll post it soon. 

• 1 month later...

I was stuck in Van Horn when they closed I-10 due to heavy snow. I had just purchase My Z and was driving it back from Houston where I bought it. Scary night took me 4 hours to get three miles into town. We were able to pick up the last room in town. Snow was so bad the road was not opened up until 2 pm the next day.

I was stuck in Van Horn when they closed I-10 due to heavy snow. I had just purchase My Z and was driving it back from Houston where I bought it. Scary night took me 4 hours to get three miles into town. We were able to pick up the last room in town. Snow was so bad the road was not opened up until 2 pm the next day.

SNOW?! In west Texas in September? WOW!