NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Avondale to Glendale

MY76LT4

My new job will involve travel outside of Arizona. When I am in Arizona I will go into the office on Bell Road in Glendale. Need to be there about 7 in the morning and leave about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. If I lived in Avondale would the traffic be bad for the commute to Glendale at those times? Would I be doing a reverse commute with the majority of traffic going the opposite way? Seems like Avondale I would jump on the 101 loop and go to Bell Road

Thanks in advance. Just trying to keep my options open on where to live.

David

Shouldn't be all that bad, but those are the high traffic times :crazy: . I live in Avondale and work in PHX. I think the 101 commute from Avondale would be better than the I-10. C-YA soon!

While we are talking commute time, my commute takes an hour and 40 minutes each way. :crazy: But with all the green grass and the blooming going on, it is a beautiful drive!!

I don't think the commute will be too bad. It will no doubt get worse as time goes on as Avondale is one of the highest growth areas in the Phx. metro area. As growth goes so does traffic.

my commute takes an hour and 40 minutes each way.

Mine is about 1 hour and 38 minutes shorter than yours...

I don't even have time to get the truck warmed up on the way in :smilelol:

:mad  :cuss

???

Mine is the walk downstairs when I am in town. So do not get upset that I do not even drive to work.

When out of town, then thats another post in itself.

my commute takes an hour and 40 minutes each way.

Mine is about 1 hour and 38 minutes shorter than yours...

I don't even have time to get the truck warmed up on the way in :smilelol:

• 2 weeks later...
Shouldn't be all that bad, but those are the high traffic times :crazy: . I live in Avondale and work in PHX. I think the 101 commute from Avondale would be better than the I-10. C-YA soon!

P51TJ,

Are you familiar with the Coldwater Springs neighborhood in Avondale? Any thing extra great or extra bad that you might know about?

Thx

David

David,

I know little of Cold Water Springs. As with all of Avondale, the place is just growing rapidly, and the prices just keep going up and up. If you end up in Avondale,I must say welcome to the west side and hope to meet up with you soon!

Tim