NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I've Been Violated

jmartin

So I should have know with the lousy day I was having that it can always get worse........ :devil

I came out from work today and I just wanted to cry :( somebody taged me from back tire to mid driver door with their piece of sh#@t ford taurus! :eek:jd :mad: And they were still parked next to me...... :huh Now I'm on the hunt :hunter

To make a long story short (gotta get my son off to cub scouts) she apparently didnt realize she hit the car and the campus police (god bless them) were awesome at helping me out :thumbs this guy even took paint samples off my car and her front bumper where her freshly scraped paint was ,took all the necessary info ,had the main office checking the parking lot video to verify she was driving and the only one to have been there, and had me off in under an hour with report # in hand.

Im not an expert but I think the door can be buffed out maybe but on the rear fender right before the door you can see a horizontal stress crack about 8 to 10 inches in length and Im not shure but Im not settling for anything but perfection when its fixed......... :D Maybe its time for z06 fenders!? :thumbs

Trust me I know from experience, it can come out better than new. I was going to say I was violated but I think the entire driver's side counts as assault, not just violated. Good Luck!

Man that sux. How do you hit someone and not know it? Sheesh! :crazy

Hope it works out ok.

i've always said they should stop giving handicapped license plates to MENTALLY handicapped people! :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ohh man! THAT SUCKS! I am so sorry to hear that. Luckily you got the person and the car and the report already! It would have really sucked if it had been a hit and run with no return.

Good luck and I agree those wider fenders are HOTT!

That's why I want to buy a old truck to drive around and park my baby......It's alot of stress to own one of these and drive it every day with the jerks that don't care about other cars....

I almost wanted just to sell it because I have had 2 pepole in the last month pull out in front of me, then flip me the bird... :hunter

That's why I want to buy a old truck to drive around and park my baby......It's alot of stress to own one of these and drive it every day with the jerks that don't care about other cars....

I almost wanted just to sell it because I have had 2 pepole in the last month pull out in front of me, then flip me the bird... :hunter

That pulling out in front happens to me no matter what I'm driving. :bs

For instance, I had a little 2,500lb nissan sentra pull out in front of me this morning. I was going about 50mph when he did it and I had to slow way down to about 25mph in a hurry. I prolly should have hit him...I was in my 5,500lb Sierra...that would have been really bad for him...but maybe he would have learned a lesson. :D