NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Testicle Therapy

Extender32

Extender32

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and Iknow I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,’ she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

‘Feels great,’ he replied; ‘but I still think my thumb's broken!’

A woman rushes into the Pro Shop and says "Can you please help I have just been stung by a bee",

The Pro ask's - "Where did you get stung" -

She replies - "Between the first and second hole" -

The Pro say's, "Your stance is too wide".

Worst and most racially insensitive golf joke ever, rewind 25 years ago:

A man is driving his new Chrysler convertible in the deep south on a golf vacation, he pulls into a back-roads gas station for fuel. The older gas station attendant comes out to fuel the car and comments to the man:

"Whoo-ee dis sho is a nice car, who make it?"

Man - "Thanks, its a Chrysler LeBaron"

Attendant - "Whoo-ee it sho is nice. Is dem leather seats?"

Man - "Yes, rich Corinthian leather"

Attendant - "Whoo-ee dat sho is nice"

The attendant then gestures towards the golf tees laying loose about the console, and asks "Now what be those?"

Man - "Oh, I put my balls on those when I'm driving"

Attendant - "Oh dat Lee Iacocca tink of everything!!!"

In keeping with the theme...

A pirate walks into a bar.. eye patch, peg leg, parrot, yada yada

He uncomfortably hobbles towards the bar and takes a seat. As he's sitting down the bartender comes over and notices a huge wooden ship's wheel stuffed down his pants.

"Must be tough getting around with a giant wheel in you pants, huh?", asked the bartender.

To which the pirate replied, "Arrrg, it drives me nuts!"

Quicksilver98

The Golfer and the Pretty Woman

A Golfer accidentally overturned his cart.

Kerry, a 'beautiful' golfer who lived in a villa on the golf course heard the noise and yelled over to him. 'Hey, are you okay, what's your name?'

Wayne, I'm Ok,' he replied.

Wayne, forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest up and I'll help you get the cart up later.'

'That's mmmmighty nice of you,' Wayne stammered, but I don't think my wife would like it.'

Aw come on,' Kerry implored. She was very pretty and persuasive.

'Well okay,' Wayne finally agreed, then added, 'bbb..bbut my wife won't like it.'

After a hearty drink and driving and putting lessons, Wayne thanked his host, 'I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset.'

'Don't be silly,' Kerry said with a smile, 'she won't know anything. By the way, where is she?'

'Under the cart.'

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus is out golfing, he is at a long par 3, hits a 4 iron right on the screws and has about a 3 foot putt.

Next guy skulls one into the woods, just then a gopher runs out on the fairway with the golf ball in his mouth, suddenly a hawk swoops down and grabs the gopher in his mouth and takes flight - suddenly the sky goess dark and a bolt of lightning strikes the hawk, the hawk lets the gopher free of his talons and the gopher falls to the ground, upon contact he coughs releasing the ball and the balls goes into the hole.

Jesus replies "Nice shot Dad"