Anyone doing the autocross at Bonduraunt Sat night?

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

After the lunch in Prescott there is an autocross event at Wild Horse Pass. I swear, nobody does crap around here. There's also the Friday Night Drags there for the last time this spring. Anybody?

Guest badbobs95

What autocross?

tration Info

Registration for our events is either on-line or at the event.

Mail-in, phone-in, or FAX registrations are NOT accepted.

Before registering for an event check the event schedule for details.

On-Line Registration - Use this link to read the event rules and sign up for our next event. Registration opens one week before the event date.

Event Assignments - Use this link to check on your run and work assignments the night before the event. This information should be updated by 7pm the day before the event.

Registration Process - Use this link to learn about our registration process at the event, whether you sign up here or at the event.

Entry Fees - The following entry fees are charged for our regularly scheduled events. Practice days and the Driver's School will have special fees announced in the event details.

Entry Type SCCA Member Status Pre-Entry

On-Line

Pay At Event

Entry At Event

Spring/Fall Event Member $20.00 $30.00

Spring/Fall Event Non-Member *$30.00 *$35.00

Summer Event Member $30.00 $40.00

Summer Event Non-Member *$40.00 *$45.00

Time-Only

(Requires Registration for same Day Event) Any $15.00 $15.00

* Non-member fees include Weekend Membership.

Bob, you going to Friday night drags? If it's the last night till fall I'll go!

The WHP website shows Friday nights June 5, July 10, Aug 7, Sept 4

Guest badbobs95

Yes,I'm going. Someone told me this was the last "5 & Diner Friday Night at the Drags" till summer is over and I believe everything I'm told. :at wits end: Anyway, it's still fun stuff. What's more fun than going 120 MPH legally? I cut my response time down to .21 and I'm no expert. It just takes practice. In one race, I was beat by an old Dodge Carravan! This thing was wicked fast. He was doing low 12's!

Yes,I'm going. Someone told me this was the last "5 & Diner Friday Night at the Drags" till summer is over and I believe everything I'm told. :at wits end: Anyway, it's still fun stuff. What's more fun than going 120 MPH legally? I cut my response time down to .21 and I'm no expert. It just takes practice. In one race, I was beat by an old Dodge Carravan! This thing was wicked fast. He was doing low 12's!

I think freeway on-ramps are designated as an acceleration lane and therefor have no speed limit. So if you could get to 120 and back down to the freeway speed limit before the end of the ramp, it'd be legal. I like to test my car at least once weekly on those no-limit zones. For fuel economy, of course.

Guest badbobs95

Friday night is going to be a last minute decision now that they are calling for thunderstorms Friday. Ass holes!!! :at wits end:

In one race, I was beat by an old Dodge Carravan!

:lolfail:

You need to turn in your keys.

Yes,I'm going. Someone told me this was the last "5 & Diner Friday Night at the Drags" till summer is over and I believe everything I'm told. at%20wits%20end.gif Anyway, it's still fun stuff. What's more fun than going 120 MPH legally? I cut my response time down to .21 and I'm no expert. It just takes practice. In one race, I was beat by an old Dodge Carravan! This thing was wicked fast. He was doing low 12's!

I believe I have seen that same van run at Speed World a few years ago running

the same kind of times..

If you see him again ask him if he ever ran there before..

Friday night is going to be a last minute decision now that they are calling for thunderstorms Friday. Ass holes!!! :at wits end:

The chance of rain is much higher in the Chandler/WHP area, than in the Wittmann/Speedworld area. If anyone's an a-hole, it's the County jerks who forced SW to close.

Street racing on the West side continues to increase.

Guest badbobs95

In one race, I was beat by an old Dodge Carravan!

:lolfail:

You need to turn in your keys.

I know, right? You had to be there. This thing even sounds like a dragster!

Well... forecast says thunderstorms around 6pm. Guess tonight is a bust, bummer

Guest badbobs95

Well... forecast says thunderstorms around 6pm. Guess tonight is a bust, bummer

NO! It's down to 20% chance so I called the track and she said the race is on and they didn't get a drop all day. She said even if it does sprinkle they have dryers that take care of the track. John and I are going for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
MidNiteFury01

Bob, did you do the autocrossing event? You got so wrapped up in the drag racing, that we never heard if you did the SCCA event.

Cancelled

CRAP!

Did you actually go to the autocross event, or sit at home?