Anybody want to go to Wild Horse tomorrow?

Guest badbobs95

Tall with short sidewalls and wide tread are not the tires to work well at the track. Short with tall sidewalls, a narrower tread, and a softer compound will improve your ET. What are your best 60' times so far?

What a gas! Did five passes in an hour. Only about 30 cars and the weather was great. I actually got to race side by side with a C7 ZO6! WOW! I got buried. I did mid 13s with freakin run flats and he did mid 11s. Doesn't sound like a lot but I got buried. Oh well, he only paid 93K for his two second destruction of me. I cut my response time down to .230 so I'm happy. Best time 13.68 @ 103.5 MPH. Fun fun fun! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Bob, is that your best time to date? Jus curious. Thanks

Close, 13.64 last month. I'm going to get some sticky tires now. I'm looking for a good deal on some used 345/30/19"s or close. These run flats just spin too much and don't grab. When I hit 2nd around 55 the car spins again and you don't want to ease up so what do you do? You just try to keep it going straight! My God, it is fun though.

Oh good. When I get my new tires, we need to line up at the track together and give it a go. CFI vs. C5, should be interesting. :)