NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Thanks to Ed (1EvilC6)

Mregor

Thanks to Mr. Ed (1EvilC6) for some excellent personal service. Not only did he expertly handle my loose nuts, when he finished, he gave me a hand wash job to clean it all up. Now that's service!

Guest badbobs95

Sounds like Ed does it all.........

Especially the part about handling his nuts! :boobies:

• 1 year later...

Another shout out to Ed for great service. . .

The Vette was making an unpleasant noise, so I took it in to Coulter (the only area dealer that will ever see my car). 

Got schooled that the "rattle" associated with C5 manual transmissions is alive in the C6 population.  I guess some things never change. :P 

And, learned the car has extra warranty coverage I didn't know about. :thumbs

Thanks Ed! :yourock:

I would only warn you folks going into Ed. When you leave always check your rear end. He regularly plays with mine. He washes it before he does but not after he's done.  

1 hour ago, Eddie44 said:

I would only warn you folks going into Ed. When you leave always check your rear end. He regularly plays with mine. He washes it before he does but not after he's done.  

• :ack. TMI

20 minutes ago, Dvl4evr said:
  • :ack. TMI

You've got a dirty mind!  

Twice he's put (using tape) suggestive bumper stickers on the rear of the Vette. Took me a full day to realize the first one but got the second one before I left the service drive.  

5 hours ago, Eddie44 said:

You've got a dirty mind!  

Twice he's put (using tape) suggestive bumper stickers on the rear of the Vette. Took me a full day to realize the first one but got the second one before I left the service drive.  

You need to ask him where he keeps getting those promotional stickers. :smilelol