NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Garage Floor

Loud Pedal

I think it came out very nice. I had a friend of mine make the sticker and applied it between the pigmented poly and the clear. I have an extra one if anyone wants it.

gallery_380_12_754786.jpg

Thank you, thank you.

At least this way Jenna knows for sure which car gets parked there . :D

That is SWEET!! How big is that sticker? I want to do the same to my floor when I'm done with all this body work and whatever else I need to do to finish. Which coating product did you use? Are giving the sticker away? If so, I'll take it if available. :rolleyes

That is SWEET!! How big is that sticker? I want to do the same to my floor when I'm done with all this body work and whatever else I need to do to finish. Which coating product did you use? Are giving the sticker away? If so, I'll take it if available. :rolleyes

The sticker is 5 feet wide. Not sure about the height. The only part I actually did is aligning and laying down the sticker. I had a guy do the epoxy. We did our own floor at the last house with the home depot stuff and it is no where near as nice as this. He used a 4 stage process and it looks just spectacular. I can give you his number when you're ready. Its a bit pricey, but I think its worth it. $2.30 / sq ft.

You can have the extra sticker if you want. Hopefully you can make it out to the party and I'll give it to ya then. They're not cheap to make, but my buddy went ahead and ran 2 thinking I would fubar the first one. :toetap

Wow way cool, If the sticker does not go to buccaneer I would be happy to take it off of your hands.

Wow! That's georgeous! :yesnod

:withstupid I mean who cares if that roof panel is f'd up when you can park the Z in THAT garage! :smilelol J/K Dave, hope you get GM to make it right, and not just with that warranty. Although, you got that goin' for ya', ....which is nice. :D Garage looks better than my new kitchen granite, keep a mop bucket handy for all the drool. :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow, that looks super cool! :thumbs Definitely nice! Good job not FUBARing the first sticker. Man, people just have no faith these days! lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dave, that would be SUPER!! Send me mail where you live and I'll swing by to pick it up if still available. :thumbs I live in Gilbert.

• 3 months later...
I think it came out very nice. I had a friend of mine make the sticker and applied it between the pigmented poly and the clear. I have an extra one if anyone wants it.

DO you have a contact to get another one of these done. I'm gonna use that same floor guy and would ike to go the same route.

Thanks,

DO you have a contact to get another one of these done. I'm gonna use that same floor guy and would ike to go the same route.

Thanks,

Sure thing. PM me your email address and I'll forward it along. The guy's name is Bill. Good friend of mine.

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had my floor done last year by "Desert Canyon Epoxy Flooring Inc." (480-391-7222--Kevin) they did a fantastic job. They worked on it for 3 days ! 440 Ft/sq for $1036 including all the stem walls and the service door landing. They used a 6step process and were very carefull.

Step one---wash floor a

Step two---- Acid Etch floor and "Diamond Grind"

Step three-- apply epoxy primer

Step four--- apply epoxy color coat and color chips

Step five--- Apply Clear coat

Step Six --- Apply 2nd Clear coat if wanted.

My Floor is "Galvano" grey, with black and "safety red" chips, and looks really good.

I want one of those stickers (decals?) How do i get one??

Hawkeye