NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ok Fess Up - Who Is "mr. 139" ;-)

chevy69

The papers and local news are reporting a huge number of speeders in Scottsdale since the cameras stopped taking pictures on the 101. Apparently the sensors clocked one car at 139MPH yesterday.

OK now - who is it....... :D

:bowtie

The papers and local news are reporting a huge number of speeders in Scottsdale since the cameras stopped taking pictures on the 101. Apparently the sensors clocked one car at 139MPH yesterday.

Anyone talked to Glenn lately??? :lol

Anyone talked to Glenn lately??? :lol

:blink Naw, couldn't be Glenn....he was talkin' about goin' WFO from the Frank Lloyd Wright onramp to the cop-kodak and he figured he would be at 180+ :eek easy, I think he'd be disappointed with 139! :devil

Edit for spelling "disappointed" - minus 5 points, says TexazC6. :huh

Soo.... Those cameras aren't taking pictures anymore huh? Why is that?

I don't really care but I was wondering, several of the Japanese engineers that come to the US to work for me have gotten tickets from those and I helped them pay the fines.

Eddie, you know these details right?

Thanks,

Soo.... Those cameras aren't taking pictures anymore huh? Why is that?

I don't really care but I was wondering, several of the Japanese engineers that come to the US to work for me have gotten tickets from those and I helped them pay the fines.

Eddie, you know these details right?

Thanks,

Scottsdale agreed to make it a 9 mo test when DOT allowed it. Now they are analyzing the data gathered along with the data still being collected even though tickets aren't being given. Those of you that live in Snottsdale need to lobby the city council if you don't want it to go back up.

You know they'll find a reason to put them back up. :bs

Especially if people keep speeding thru that area :toetap

You know they'll find a reason to put them back up. :bs

Especially if people keep speeding thru that area :toetap

Yeah, ...GLENN! :D

I know it wasn't me, I don't think my car has moved 139" yet...LOL! They turned off the cameras on Nov 23rd. I marked my calendar though.

:D I think I found "Mister 139"

:thumbs Good Job Pal!

That can't be cause everyone knows they don't allow trailers in Snottsdale. :lol

Those of you that live in Snottsdale need to lobby the city council if you don't want it to go back up.

I think we only have one member who actually lives in Scottsdale-Mr Steve M. Can he vote early and often so we're all covered? Oh, unless Ken's registration is still in Scd...I'm sure he'd vote several times on this matter. :yesnod

M~

Can't vote...stinking foreigner....

can use a sawsall with some skill though..

Oh, yeah you're a canuck, right? :banghead

I assume the camera works if you try to mess with it-put the sawsall away, Mister!

M~

I think someone should tivo the freeway at 2am... then feed it back to the camera in an never ending loop.

Besides in a C5... 142 is only the top of 4th gear... C5's pull just fine in 5th