NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Free 19" Monitor

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

No catch.* This is not posted anywhere else. It's old and big but works fine. Arcus brand. Free to anyone who wants it. Not for resale, please.

First person to call 623-328-9700 gets it.

Steve

*OK one catch, you have to come get it. :)

It's 10:30 pm I don't want to call and chance waking up the whole clan... :willy

If it's not gone, I would like dibs on it....

P.S.

How about an update and some new pictures of all the rugrats?

Guest 1FASTC4
It's 10:30 pm I don't want to call and chance waking up the whole clan... :willy

If it's not gone, I would like dibs on it....

P.S.

How about an update and some new pictures of all the rugrats?

DD, it's yours! I'm up late tonight putting together new computer. Goin to bed now though... call me tomorrow? Say after 10A?

I'll post some new pics...kids are a blast.

Guest 1FASTC4

DD,

I met your daughters. They are friendly, polite and well spoken. I hope mine grow up to be as pleasant and articulate. You should be proud of them and of a job well done as a dad.

The monitor has been sitting on my workbench for a while; sorry if it's a bit dirty. I hope it serves you well. Let me know how it works.(As I said, I expect it to work just fine)

Steve

Steve,

I plugged it in this afternoon, and it's running great.... So far it acts like it's going to be just fine...

BIG time thanks, Now I don't have to whack the old one on the side like Tim Allen any more..... :bang

And thanks for the compliments on the girls.

We dun started em' out as young'uns with thar reed'n an wryt'n an grown-up manners, it's makes a pappy happy that they dun listen'd to sumtin we tawt em'.... :thumbs

Steve,

I plugged it in this afternoon, and it's running great.... So far it acts like it's going to be just fine...

BIG time thanks, Now I don't have to whack the old one on the side like Tim Allen any more..... :bang

And thanks for the compliments on the girls.

We dun started em' out as young'uns with thar reed'n an wryt'n an grown-up manners, it's makes a pappy happy that they dun listen'd to sumtin we tawt em'.... :thumbs

Now thats funny... I don't care who you are!