NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

3rd Roof Panel...

Loud Pedal

So the stealership says they received the 3rd roof panel in for the Z and its out for paint. Looks like I'm finally going to have a fixed roof coupe lol.

The first one came in with a big chunk missing out of if and the second one had small cracks that the paint shop rejected.

I have to say this is the most horrific service I have ever experienced with a vehicle. Calling GM is like yelling into a tornado. They never return calls and don't feel compelled to do anything for me for the inconvenience and non-use of the car. I asked for an extended warranty to compensate for this, but was told the best they could do is a couple oil changes. What a CROCK!

I haven't given up yet. I can be a very squeaky wheel when I need to be. ;)

Wish me luck with this one.

P.S. We're getting all settled in to the new house. We'll definately have an ACE poker night or something soon. Its a bit out there ( Queen Creek ), but it is one hell of a party house and we have lots of room for people to crash. There are many undeveloped lots on our street so I could see a few of us doing some 1/8 mile passes without getting hassled. :P

Is there room to do a donut? I want to do a donut but I don't want to go to jail or smack a light pole. :smilelol

You had a good one started this weekend out on New River Rd. You just didn't finish well :lol

Hope this roof works for ya and glad to hear yall are getting settled in. Did someone say Poker and Doughnuts!!!

Hope this roof works for ya and glad to hear yall are getting settled in.

Did someone say Poker and Doughnuts!!!

:lol Congrats Dave on the new crib, and the new nom de plume/license! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

Is there room to do a donut? I want to do a donut but I don't want to go to jail or smack a light pole. :smilelol

You had a good one started this weekend out on New River Rd. You just didn't finish well :lol

I know how to do it. I just need room baby! :lol

Never done one but I want to. I just haven't found the right place and time.

Hope this roof works for ya and glad to hear yall are getting settled in.

Did someone say Poker and Doughnuts!!!

:lol Congrats Dave on the new crib, and the new nom de plume/license! :thumbs

Thx man!

Will this work for doughnuts? :P

gallery_380_12_1379034.jpg

So I get a call from GM today. After all my belly aching and yelling, I got them to cough up a 60 month, 60,000 mile extended warranty ( GMPP Major Guard ). I thought that was a good score. :)

So I get a call from GM today. After all my belly aching and yelling, I got them to cough up a 60 month, 60,000 mile extended warranty ( GMPP Major Guard ). I thought that was a good score. :)

Sound's like the squeeky wheel got the grease. Good Job! :thumbs

Now that's a warranty I can live with.....FREE. :thumbs