NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hey Chris - What Do You Think Of This?

Guest UVETTYA

I'd say its either Crockett or Tubbs' car, especially if the interior is even close to pastel.... :lol

:toetap And my first name is Christopher, so technically.....free post for me! :devil

personally - I LOVE IT - i am NOT a fan of black wheels on any car - but white wheels on a white car - SWEET!!!!

Yup, I like it too. :clap

hmmm, repaint in your future? :D

the guy i bought my car from bought another white FRC - this time a Z06 - i think he's like me - stuck on white!

DSC01274.jpg

I'm with Chris, white on white is pretty sweet! :thumbs

BTW, someone mistakenly called me Chris once, so this is a freebie for me too! :lol

Guest UVETTYA

The more I look at it the better it looks. A mod/red interior would really look good! :thumbs

Someone slap me. I'm starting to turn.... :huh

Hurry go sit in your black beauty for awhile and the white virus will go away :leaving

The more I look at it the better it looks. A mod/red interior would really look good! :thumbs

that Z has the mod red interior - i just can't find any pics of it to show you - it seems he took all his pics down!

<-----POW!!! :cfdeadagain:twitch

Careful, the eyes of the Dark Side are watching.....which side are you really on? :rolf

Oh ya white all the way is great. I love it. Time to get me one. Just one problem I have to ask the wife first. :bang

My name ain't Chris but I'll post a reply because I need the post counts.....bah.gif

I like it...... ok.gif

I would hate to have to clean the break dust off the wheels though.......

Andrew

I've been flipped off by Chris and need a free post!! :clap

It looks GOOD!!

The BRAKE dust could be made manageable with ceramic pads!

The only year for the white Z was '01, so you may have an "oily butt" problem with a low mileage non re-ringed/valleypan seal motor!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think that looks very cool. Not nearly as menacing as a black with black wheels vette, but definitely has a "chipper" "Im a happy feel good car" feel and look to it with the white wheels. I had a Grand Am GT once with white wheels and it looked really good! So, yeah, Im a fan!

Tanya