NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

04 Z06 For Sale

1EvilC5

My gut tells me that this car has more than 8600 mi.

Ken sell your blue car and get this!!

:lol:lolAnd you want to take a life insurance policy out on me right!! :huh

That's one ugly hood!!

Ken

Check out this 04 Z06 for sale.

:devil

That's sweet. There's got to be something up there, either a scam or the car has damage or a salvaged title.

You guys missed the fact its an ebay sale and the reserve hasn't been met. I'll bet it either doesn't sell or sells way higher than that $28,100 figure.

The mileage is probably correct.

It's spent more time in the shop than on the street.

As for the price, who cares about titles and damage, you have one heck of a fun 1/4 mile toy for cheap!!

Let's see. If I sell the green one, I could get that for under 20K out of pocket?? :huh:huh

OH heck, I just read Eddie's post!! I missed that too!!

The pics on ebay show that the paint is original on all four corners, yes the trademarked 'orange peel' is very evident!! I wonder what the reserve price is??

Ken

I emailed Synergy asking what the scoop was on the car. Maybe it's 8900 track miles? At that boost level, the motor could be wheezin'........

Arizona Muscle has it listed for $46k. I e-mailed the Craigslist ID saying if it's $28,100 I'll take it. I'm not exactly running to the bank........

Guest UVETTYA

As for the price, who cares about titles and damage, you have one heck of a fun 1/4 mile toy for cheap!!

Let's see. If I sell the green one, I could get that for under 20K out of pocket?? :huh:huh

Ken

Ken, you're up awful early on a Sunday. Last night must have been a bust? :huh Why don't you come out to Speedworld? EVERYONE's going to be there. :yesnod

Well, maybe not EVERYONE. :toetap But Marylou and I will be there. :thumbs

Gates open at 9. I better get going....

Ken

Ken, you're up awful early on a Sunday. Last night must have been a bust? :huh Why don't you come out to Speedworld? EVERYONE's going to be there. :yesnod

Well, maybe not EVERYONE. :toetap But Marylou and I will be there. :thumbs

Gates open at 9. I better get going....

I have to go to Tucson today and pick up some used 305/35 18 DR's from a friend.

If they are in good enough shape I'll give him the $200 for them, otherwise it will be a long drive to see some Z06 friends down there and eat some wings!!

Ken

Well to make you all feel better it's up to $41,100 and still hasn't met the reserve.

I have to go to Tucson today and pick up some used 305/35 18 DR's from a friend.

If they are in good enough shape I'll give him the $200 for them, otherwise it will be a long drive to see some Z06 friends down there and eat some wings!!

Ken

:toetap

Ken

WOW, I'm sorry Bro!!

I forgot you are in Tucson!! :banghead

The trade was with Tony(ZO SICK) and I think Gary(Speedratchet) was going to meet us at the Hooters on I-10 and Ina.

It all went to crap anyway!!

Just after I left Tony a voicemail to firm up the time, I got a call from my sister saying my Dad was in an ambulance on the way to Mayo Hospital!! :eek:eek

I'm hoping to get down there next weekend so I'll give you a yell to join us!!

Ken

Nice car, but I would ditch the wheels for chrome ones and loose the red bits in the interior and paint that red area in the hood and the car would look awesome. Then I'd be ready for Phil...LOL! I'm only wishing at this point. :clap

btw: it was at $41,100 auction closed, reserve not met. Oh well. It would be a steal a $28k

Ken

WOW, I'm sorry Bro!!

I forgot you are in Tucson!! :banghead

The trade was with Tony(ZO SICK) and I think Gary(Speedratchet) was going to meet us at the Hooters on I-10 and Ina.

It all went to crap anyway!!

Just after I left Tony a voicemail to firm up the time, I got a call from my sister saying my Dad was in an ambulance on the way to Mayo Hospital!! :eek:eek

I'm hoping to get down there next weekend so I'll give you a yell to join us!!

Ken

First of all, hope nothing serious with your Dad.

Second, no biggie, I might be able to make it if you're down Saturday (dpeends on what time though, and I won't be able to confirm nor deny the ability to make it til last minute). Sunday is out, period.

Everyone, feel free to holler at me if you happen to go slumming and/or miss the I-10 exit to San Diego. :D

• 2 weeks later...