• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chameleon

• PALADIN

• clemvette

• Desertdawg

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you bring silver also, then help us decide what what color?

Yes, I can bring silver.

Most folks put one in the middle of the rear window, but placement is totally up to you. . .

I count 20 for lunch at famous Dave's so I am going to call and make reservations tomorrow tuesday I will make it for 22 just to be safe,

or if you have a different count let me know ? Uncle Chuck will be there and he is not on the list.....let me know have a great day :) I did not see desert Dawg

is he not making it? okay chat later

Donna, Uncle chuck will be going if you would like to add his name to the list, thank you so VERY much for all your help and support.

I get the C3 back tomorrow from Sean. Not sure if I can make this though...Definite maybe.

I get the C3 back tomorrow from Sean. Not sure if I can make this though...Definite maybe.

:bannana4::cherye::thumbs

Guest badbobs95

I'd go but I can't drive that far yet, drugs ya know! :at wits end: Hopefully I'll be good to go in June on longer trips. Anyway, I hope you all have a great time. :arg:

OK, never mind. I DID NOT get the car back today, Sean is having issues with the speedo reading correctly and I don't need any tickets. CRAP!!! Have fun all.

Just had my Harley washed and then realized Ted Y wasn't on the list. LOL :laughing gut bustin:

Yeah, sorry. I have an obligation tomorrow and can't make it.

Thought I might get it back yesterday,,,No Joy! I'll have to wait until next week Thurs. TV cable was also an issue, new one coming. I did get to take it for a quick spin, just not WOT. I LIKEY for sure. :)

.... waiting :toetap

Sure is weird waiting for a cruise instead of leaving at O-dark:thirty

WOW what a great time we had at lunch with yall...so looking forward to our next encounter :) stay tuned

We had a blast. A little open road blitzing. Good food and some really fun old people.

But before I get to the ACE salute picture, I want everyone to notice Donna's (clemvette) new tag line.

(Now that she's hosted an ACE event she deserved a change from newbie)

And now the picture.

post-3-0-97031400-1426991581_thumb.jpg

2 seconds later the waitress walks in stage right with the strangest look on here face.

SRT8/ vette

Thanks for the invite to Yuma; we had fun....but didn't hit the record speed yet; close but no cigar!

So I will wait until next time. Only next time I should be in my own; still coming loud and back in the pack!

Back home safe and sound- kept losing Bobby on the way. Great trip, Good company, Top Down and enjoying life. Great to meet all of you and looking forward to the Safford run.