Swung by Corvette Performance the other day...

Sleezy E

and finally installed my headers!

First time there and meeting Bruce, great guy!

20150113_132116_zps1hir9tpj.jpg

20150113_132057_zps3frp4kaw.jpg

20150113_132154_zpsstdneahn.jpg

They're the xspower catless

I picked 'em up off craigslist about this time last year for a smokin deal. The guy bought them from a group buy on the other forum and decided to go 1 7/8" instead

I had to put a notch in one of the primaries on the drivers side to clear the steering shaft and occasionally when making left turns one of the primaries on the passenger side rattles up against the a/c line and the frame, so I plan on clearancing that eventually... :at wits end:

I'm quite happy with them though... I still have the stock mufflers on and it sounds PERFECT. Barely noticable at idle and cruise but she screams at WOT :burnout

WIN!

Reminds me I need to get busy and try out my new race ramps and various polishing abrasives!

Looks great!

Nice Z as well. :boobies:

Thanks! Black c5z's are the fastest you know... :black vette:

They're the xspower catless

I picked 'em up off craigslist about this time last year for a smokin deal. The guy bought them from a group buy on the other forum and decided to go 1 7/8" instead

I had to put a notch in one of the primaries on the drivers side to clear the steering shaft and occasionally when making left turns one of the primaries on the passenger side rattles up against the a/c line and the frame, so I plan on clearancing that eventually... :at wits end:

I'm quite happy with them though... I still have the stock mufflers on and it sounds PERFECT. Barely noticable at idle and cruise but she screams at WOT :burnout

NIce!

Had the XSPower set up including mufflers on my 01 no Z06,and it LOVED them!

Are yo sure your motor mounts are ok? Engine shouldnt be moving around that much

• 2 weeks later...