Grandson Proud New Vette Owner

P51tj

My grandson, Naseem, recently became a pround new Vette owner. It is a brand new 04 C5R and guess what color..yes YELLER just like Gramps! Here is a pic of the proud owner!

NaseemVet10-0618.jpg

Sweet........That's what I wanted for my little girl but she got a Barbie jeep instead :toetap

Hey Tim,

That thing is sitting a little high, you going to try lowering in on the stock bolts?

And a wing??? Please!!!!!!

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Hey Tim,

That thing is sitting a little high, you going to try lowering in on the stock bolts?

I think if you get those barbie jeep tires, they will fill out the wheel wells just fine - no need to lower it!

Go Yeller!! :thumbs

M~

Nice car Tim. And welcome back. How was the cold country?

It is always good getting home to see all the family, but I need to do it in July or August. I know I'm not in PHX anymore when this white stuff starts falling from the sky!!! :willy

Hey Tim,

I think if you get those barbie jeep tires, they will fill out the wheel wells just fine - no need to lower it!

Go Yeller!! :thumbs

M~

I'll wait on those Barbie tires, there may be a Granddaughter somewhere in the future. :willy

Barbie tires? C'mon Melissa it's a Corvette and he's a boy! :lol

Come on guys, I just wanted it to look like Dwayne's old car with the truck tires and all. :devil That's bad azz.

M~

White stuff, falling from the sky? Yikes! :eek

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey Tim,

And a wing??? Please!!!!!!

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Wing added....1st mod! :lol

DCP_0728.jpg

Gotta love it! :thumbs

I just wanted it to look like Dwayne's old car with the truck tires and all.

M~

Hey now! since the 82 was driven more than yours, and at way higher speeds than yours, I would suggest keeping comments like this to yourself..

:jester

But then again yours is still around, so I guess you still have the last word... :toetap

Guest UVETTYA

M~

Hey now! since the 82 was driven more than yours, and at way higher speeds than yours, I would suggest keeping comments like this to yourself..

But then again yours is still around, so I guess you still have the last word... :toetap

Dwayne, I ALWAYS give a woman the LAST WORD. That way they think they've won the argument, and then you just go about your business. Hell, the only way I can actually WIN an argument with Marylou is to cry FIRST. :yesnod

M~

Dwayne, I ALWAYS give a woman the LAST WORD. That way they think they've won the argument, and then you just go about your business. Hell, the only way I can actually WIN an argument with Marylou is to cry FIRST. :yesnod

Oh brother! I could say something here Steve, but I'll just let Marylou take care of you!

M~

Tim; Where did you find it? Where were you in SNOW???? :eek

Toys R Us for the car and Pittsburgh for the snow...visiting family...glad to be back!