NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wanted: Transparent C5 Top

SunDevil C5

You should not have a problem trying to find someone that will trade you the solid top for the transparent one.

I would suggest keeping your solid top and just purchasing a transparent top. You can usually buy one for around $500 or so.

Check the parts section on CorvetteForum in the C5 section. Typically one goes up for sale each week. The hard part is dealing with shipping.

Here's one on Craigslist. They call it a "sunroof" so who knows whether he's selling a painted or transparent top, but it may be worth a call. Kinda pricey at $700, but that was several weeks ago so he may be negotiable if he still has it.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/212431013.html

If you're not in a hurry, keep checking Craigslist because they come up. There was recently a transparent C5 top in mint condition for $400. It was about a month ago, but I don't see it anymore so it probably sold.

Here's one on Craigslist. They call it a "sunroof" so who knows whether he's selling a painted or transparent top, but it may be worth a call. Kinda pricey at $700, but that was several weeks ago so he may be negotiable if he still has it.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/212431013.html

If you're not in a hurry, keep checking Craigslist because they come up. There was recently a transparent C5 top in mint condition for $400. It was about a month ago, but I don't see it anymore so it probably sold.

No hurry so ya I'll just keep an eye out. Thanks for the link.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Victory Redster
Contact Victory Redster, I believe he is going to be selling one real soon.

Phil... :devil

I have the one that Phil sold me. He sold it to me for $500. I'll let it go for $450. It is still in perfect condition.