Welcome Sundevil C5

Desertdawg

:howdy Hi Brian :howdy

Welcome to ACE.

Just so you know, since you have a Black Corvette, there's already a whole bunch members that will be welcoming you to the dark side of ACE.

Be sure to post a picture of your 97 when you get the chance, because we always love to see new members Corvette's... :thumbs

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting some other fellow Corvette owners.

This is my first corvette after having a 2000 black Camaro SS for almost 5 years. I'm pretty excited to start add more mods quickly... :D

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! My fellow DARK SIDE bro'! :lol Hey Brian, I also started with an F-body, a '96 WS6 T/A to be exact. As for mods, once you start....you can't stop! :devil Let us know what you plan on....hope to meet up with you at an ACE event!

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! My fellow DARK SIDE bro'! :lol Hey Brian, I also started with an F-body, a '96 WS6 T/A to be exact. As for mods, once you start....you can't stop! :devil Let us know what you plan on....hope to meet up with you at an ACE event!

What part of peoria are you at? I lived there for a year 2 years ago.

As for plans, I think my first big mod is going to be a set of C5R headlights then who knows, to many options I'll have to see.

As for plans, I think my first big mod is going to be a set of C5R headlights then who knows, to many options I'll have to see.

Just south of Arrowhead Mall/Peoria Sports Complex, right across from Centennial H.S. - on the good side. :chris:lol

I see you found the Predator programmer only works on 99s and up, ...me too :toetap ...I'm thinking I'll get a pro tune done once I finally get all my mod-pieces together. Come on Santa! :lol

Just south of Arrowhead Mall/Peoria Sports Complex, right across from Centennial H.S. - on the good side. :chris:lol

I see you found the Predator programmer only works on 99s and up, ...me too :toetap ...I'm thinking I'll get a pro tune done once I finally get all my mod-pieces together. Come on Santa! :lol

I lived off 83rd accross from the police station. the gated neighborhood! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
:howdy from Gilbert. We also started with the F body. We had a 1996 TA and a 2001 and 2002 WS6 prior to our 2007 ZO6. Welcome and hope to meet you at the next ACE get together. Robert and Elizabeth