Welcome Don

Desertdawg

:howdy Hi Don :howdy

Welcome to ACE.

I see you just got your first Corvette, and it's another RED98 too!!! :D

We just traded up from our 82 Collector Edition to a RED98 rag top... Looks like we need to get them together for some pictures....

Be sure to visit our events section to see whats coming up next.

Well Don replied to my PM instead of replying here....

Hi everybody. I'm old but new to the Corvette. It's also not new (98) but we look good together, at least she does. I was at the drive-in show on Indian bend Sat. night and was asking other vette owners about some of the problems I was having with my car. They recommended this forum to help solve them. I have a gremlin running around my electrical system. Every time we go driving a new problem presents itself and usually the last problem is fixed. I'm not too versed with electrical problems but there must be some one thing causing all these problems. I plan on searching the tech section for the answer. Anyway, glad to be along.

Don

I'll PM him back and see if we can get him to come out in public and post his problems...

Guest UVETTYA

Welcome from Surprise! :howdy

A lot of the electrical problems with C5's can be caused by either a bad battery or corroded ground straps. Check those first.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5
:howdy and welcome to ACE. There have been a few people who have experienced the Electrical Gremlins, hopefully, they will chime in and help you out. I thankfully, (KNOCK ON WOOD) have been safe in that regard so far....

Robert and Elizabeth
:howdy from Gilbert and congrats on your first vette. We just bought our first one last month. Robert and Elizabeth