Welcome Yumaz06

Desertdawg

:howdy Welcome Thomas :howdy

Welcome to ACE.

I was just in Yuma on Friday night around Avenue 3E and saw a silver C6. Someone you know???

Anyway, get a picture posted of your 04 Silver vette for us to see... :thumbs

:howdy Welcome Thomas :howdy

Welcome to ACE.

I was just in Yuma on Friday night around Avenue 3E and saw a silver C6. Someone you know???

Anyway, get a picture posted of your 04 Silver vette for us to see... :thumbs

Thanks for the welcome. If you were on Ave 3E you were about 2 blocks away from where I live. As far as the silver C6, no one I know.

Here is a pic of my 2004 Z06:

post-453-1160926699.jpg

Howdy! :howdy from Surprise

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome. Finally decided to join ACE after lurking around here a bit. Are you planning on attending the Vettes for Vets car show in November? I plan on meeting Gary (Speedrachet) and others in Casa Grande for the caravan to the show.

Tom

Thanks for the welcome. If you were on Ave 3E you were about 2 blocks away from where I live. As far as the silver C6, no one I know.

Well, no time like the present to get a Yuma chapter of ACE started. Start rounding up all the Yuma Corvette's you see and get them registered.

We used to have a couple of people from there as members a few years ago, but they drifted away, and I haven't heard from them since. I remember one was named ProfMike, and he thought at the college there.

BTW, I'm in Gila Bend. (yeah I know... whoop de doo.. :willy )

Welcome YumaZ06 :howdy

I just passed through Yuma on last Friday on my way to San Diego. I did see a fee Corvettes while driving through town. Hopefully you can pass the word about ACE and see more participation.

Do not know if you saw the thread about our April 1st cruise to Yuma, we had a fun time while we were there.

Hope to see you at the Vettes for Vets show. I will try and be there.

Phil... :devil

Guest UVETTYA

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome. Finally decided to join ACE after lurking around here a bit. Are you planning on attending the Vettes for Vets car show in November? I plan on meeting Gary (Speedrachet) and others in Casa Grande for the caravan to the show.

Tom

Well duh, I just figured out who you were Tom! LOL! Glad you came over here. I'm not sure about the Vets car show in Nov. Saturdays are tough for me because it's a scheduled work day. I have it in mind though. :thumbs

Steve

Hi Steve,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Glad to see you made it here. I'm looking forward to our run to Phoenix again.

Is Norm coming this year?

Guest XLR8TNC5

:howdy and WELCOME TO ACE! I actually visit Yuma about two or three times a month for a store I run down there. Holsum Bakery Outlet on 20th Street.

Anyway, good to have you aboard and I will holler at you next time Im in town. lol...

You all should head up this way sometime for an ACE event.

It's only 2 and a half hours at 85mph..... I mean 3 hours at 65mph.....lol...

Later and GORGEOUS Z!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Gary,

At this time I do not know for sure. I'll have to call him and find out.

Tom

:howdy and WELCOME TO ACE! I actually visit Yuma about two or three times a month for a store I run down there. Holsum Bakery Outlet on 20th Street.

Anyway, good to have you aboard and I will holler at you next time Im in town. lol...

You all should head up this way sometime for an ACE event.

It's only 2 and a half hours at 85mph..... I mean 3 hours at 65mph.....lol...

Later and GORGEOUS Z!

Thanks for the welcome and whenever you are coming to town give me a holler and we can "do lunch". I usually go to Burgers and Beer for lunch and I believe that it is just down the street from the outlet store.

Tom

Steve

Hi Steve,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Gary,

At this time I do not know for sure. I'll have to call him and find out.

Tom

Maybe we can get Ken to meet us in Casa Grande again.

You know how slow he drives, so we'll probably have to

wait for him. :lol

If I remember correctly he was there with me waiting on you guys!!!!! That extended photo session by your house gave you guys a late start. Don't forget, he now has Case's stroker to tear up the streets of Phoenix. :o:o:o:o

Norm is not coming out for this event or Thanksgiving like last year. He will wait until the Fest in the West in March to come out.

Is Tony able to come out and play?

If I remember correctly he was there with me waiting on you guys!!!!! That extended photo session by your house gave you guys a late start. Don't forget, he now has Case's stroker to tear up the streets of Phoenix. :o:o:o:o

Norm is not coming out for this event or Thanksgiving like last year. He will wait until the Fest in the West in March to come out.

Is Tony able to come out and play?

Tony was at my house the other weekend and said that he was going.