NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Halltech Intake For C6

jmartin

Well I just bought this thing a couple months ago and wont be needing it now that the prochargers installed, theres only about 4k on the filter and its the red one so if anyones interested let me know I guess I'll start at 275$ obo

Well I just bought this thing a couple months ago and wont be needing it now that the prochargers installed, theres only about 4k on the filter and its the red one so if anyones interested let me know I guess I'll start at 275$ obo

PM sent

havnt recieved any pm yet maybe try again or email me directly at tmartin18@cox.net

I'm just stupid enough to have PM'd myself. You have a new PM and an email to your cox account.

Thanks,

havnt recieved any pm yet maybe try again or email me directly at tmartin18@cox.net

I'm just stupid enough to have PM'd myself. You have a new PM and an email to your cox account.

Thanks,

got your pm and left you one

Thanks,

got your pm and left you one

hey phil tried to send you a pm and it kept kicking it back so pm you # and I'll let you know when Im gonna be by the shop and we can make arrangments