NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Procharger Installed

jmartin

So I dropped off the vette this past monday to get the procharger installed along with the new stereo system and hopefully azps will have her ready by monday or tuesday and I'll post some numbers. :thumbs

SUWEEEEET!!! :D

Wish I had the cash for that kind of stuff.:(

Maybe in a year or so I can do heads and cam. We'll see.

tach.gif We will be more than happy to test drive it for you when it's done.....

:burnout |

__________ :burnout _

Sounds like someone is gonna have some fun!!!!! baba.gif

Andrew

We will be more than happy to test drive it for you when it's done.....

Or at least slobber all over it when your not looking.... :ninja:

called on the car today and they say 505 on the rwhp and 490 on the torque but yet Im still waiting for stereo to be finished so no car it look like for another week.

Car is looking good. The under hood sounds are awesome and the interior sounds are just as nice.

Chad

OH please dont tease me like that chad! I so need my car back Im going through withdraws :burnout

Jack, how does the Vette run :burnout

And how about that sound system?

Phil :devil

All I can say is WOW! I didnt hammer it to much last night it took mike till after 8 to get her all back together and I didnt want to get to crazy yet! but lets just say when I drove my buddy home after getting my truck home and turned onto the on ramp I had her up to 110 in 4th at only 5k rpms and she was beggin for more!

So anyone wanna go for a ride? :burnout

stereo sounds great but needs a few bugs worked out and I gotta get back to mike for the gauges to be installed next week sometime but shes back home now and Im very pleased to say the least.

It was nice to finally meet you phil and look forward to learning more about the detailing soon!!

By the way thats one nice ride you have too!

Jack, I am glad to hear it is running great. Get some drive time in the seat to get comfortable with the new HP. Then it will get even faster with confidence behind the wheel.

It was probably better for you to leave the shop after 7:00 PM because traffic was a BEAR out there. I left around 4:00 PM and it took 30 minutes to go about 4 miles. Stopped at Fry's electronics for about 30 mins and then proceded home again. Finally got home about 6:15 PM. The traffic killed my left leg with all the clutch action. What I am trying to say is you would not have got the opportunity to drive you Vette like you wanted the first time in it after the SC install. Glad you are happy with it.

As for the detailing site, goto Auto Detailing Solutions for some of the supplies and thier upcoming class information if you are interested.

Have fun with your new fun toys.

Phil... :devil

Don't tease me Jack. :toetap Where do I stand in line???? :lol

Congrats, thats gotta be sweet! :thumbs

Don't tease me Jack. :toetap Where do I stand in line???? :lol

Congrats, thats gotta be sweet! :thumbs

let me know when :D

Hey phil.....

thanks for the links I ordered my stuff today and figured Id let them deliver it to me so maybe by the end of the week and before she needs another washing Ill have it.......... I didnt see anything about a future clinic on thier web site yet though so I guess I will keep checking...........

thanks again