BROMLEYS CORVETTES IS MOVING

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL its for after hours and weekends my girl likes to stay in shape :)--- What good is a Corvette shop with out a stripper pole lol:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bromley's Corvettes

• Desertdawg

• F22trainer

• GOALNGO

What good is a Corvette shop with out a stripper pole lol:)

More profound words never spoken

What good is a Corvette shop with out a stripper pole lol:)

More profound words never spoken

:thumbs:snky:

Bromley's Corvettes

I wish I was moved in already lol. I need more space so bad Corvettes everywhere. I need more lifts and more help:)

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

OK looks like it be this friday be four we can start moving in. The Judge that sells cars and parts for Bob the landlord has been taking his time moving out;( He only works at shop like 8 hours a week and was in no hurry to move out. He dont even pay rent Bob was letting him use the shop because he sells things for him but he gets 20% of what he sells so kinda a odd deal. I never thought it be so hard to rent a shop lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

I been offering to help him move his stuff out and he dont want anyone touching his stuff lol. I was like I work on 100k cars with 15k paint jobs I pretty good around cars you dont need to worry:)

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL maybe that will get his ass moving lol. I have five vettes waiting to come to new shop and four I am working on so cant get him out fast enough:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Thank you sir I just want to get moved in and all set up so I can get back to fixing up Corvettes:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Whooooohoooooo finally got keys yesterday at 1230. The move is on lol. Already having all kinds of fun 13 years in a small shop its crazy how much stuff was packed in hear :facepalm:

Bromley's Corvettes

:couch:

...now let's see some pic's!

. . .NOT the kind you wallpaper your office with! :LolLol:

LOL I hear you I will get some more pix of moving. I been taking some with my phone. Its been a nightmare I need to find or build some steel shelves real fast.

City of Phoenix surplus usually has all Kinds of that stuff - but not sure about how to contact.

Bromley's Corvettes

I was told that about ASU right down the street from new shop. I called she LOL at me lol. Said oh we almost never have any shelves and what we get are real flimsy cant hold any lbs. I also heard about used shelves of az they are smoking all kinds of crack lol. Wanted $3400.00 for some crappy use old looking shelves not even as big as what I built.

I have nice pix in my phone they wont up load to computer;(

also, Sam's Club has some (new) for very reasonable $$$ and pretty sturdy frame, but would probably want to replace the particle board with good plywood or light steel reinforcement.

Bromley's Corvettes

I built a huge shelf against back wall 20 foot wide 12 foot tall 2 foot deep:) 2x2 steel tube and 3/4 wood:) Super strong can put trannys and engine parts and rear ends on them. I going to keep adding to it as needed.

Bromley's Corvettes

Whoooooohoooooo new shop is up and running:) I worked on the 65 friday and tuned a 77 for emissions. We rolling now bigger and better then ever. Still things to put away and set up but at least I can work again:)

post-719-0-49782000-1415477097_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-12840500-1415477105_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-45620500-1415477112_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-68463500-1415477156_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-16094000-1415477170_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-87642700-1415477205_thumb.jpg

Looking GREAT Doug - 'bout time for Grand Opening pizza bash!

But I didn't see "the pole?"