BROMLEYS CORVETTES IS MOVING

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Whoooooooooooohooooooooooo lol. We are moving to a way bigger shop in Tempe on N.800 Miller rd in Tempe soon:) The shop is 3X the size and its in a full Industrial zoned park witch means we can do anything we want and not have the city snooping around:) Its next door to my painter of 20 years so now it will be super easy to have body and paint work done for customers;) I am super excited its been a very long time coming. I needed a bigger shop like 10 years ago lol. I will be having a open house once up and running:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bromley's Corvettes

• Desertdawg

• F22trainer

• GOALNGO

Bromley's Corvettes

Its between Curry and Scottsdale rd basically behind where C&V use to be just back in that park. Its a cool spot for a Corvette shop real close to Scottsdale and Tempe Market Place and the 202 is right down the road. I love the part of town its a big deal for me I have been stuck where I at in Chandler for to long. I had some chances to move or get another bay next to me in past but land lord wanted to much and the complex I in Chandler is not really zoned for auto shops. City tried to kick me out years ago lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Tell us when Chey and I will be there.

It will probably be in like 3 to 4 weeks. We will have some food and drinks and a beautiful model in a sexy out fit posing with Corvettes:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Congrats man, even if you are moving even further away... :bannana4:

Thanks man and I hear you I have some Tuscon customers but its a great move for biz. The shop will be so much better is so many ways. I will have room to keep like 12 cars in side and will be getting at least one more lift. The office has tile floor so lots of up grades compered to what I been working with.

Bromley's Corvettes

Dam, There goes the neighborhood.

Congratulations

LOL I am super excited I started biz over 13 years ago with only $2500.00 and lots of tools and equipment and always needed a bigger shop. I cant wait to have room to move around with out bumping into something lol. There is a tunnel just down the road from the shop on miller. Its going to be awesome for burn outs and drive by and ride by. The quick shifter on my bike at 11k sounds crazy good lol. Need to get some video for you tube:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks guys Its going to be Corvette heaven :) I will get some Corvette banners and signs and things to hang up around the shop.

Julie will be happy because you'll be closer

Doug or the shop?????

The Shop, SMART A$$

Bromley's Corvettes

Good for you, Doug!! I'll have to come by and check it out!

Your buddy Bryan Taylor told me about it we had been talking about getting a big shop together. He found this and it was too good a deal to pass up. We both needed a bigger shop real bad. Hes on the right half of the building and I am on the left side the street side:) Hes a awesome body and paint guy so its going to be nice being next door to him. Also a general auto tech next door he works on anything so when I get some front wheel drive crap I dont want to work on I can have him do it lol.

It will probably be in like 3 to 4 weeks. We will have some food and drinks and a beautiful model in a sexy out fit posing with Corvettes:)

That's a good enough reason alone to stop by and say hello! Congrats on the new shop!

Congrats on the new digs Doug ..... Always great to have a little more room to work in .......... We'll be by to check it out .......

Bromley's Corvettes

That's a good enough reason alone to stop by and say hello! Congrats on the new shop!

Thanks I am very excited to move:) Its going to be a ghost town around my old shop guys keep moving out like crazy. When I am gone there wont be much going on around hear lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Congrats on the new digs Doug ..... Always great to have a little more room to work in .......... We'll be by to check it out .......

Thanks and its going to be so nice 3x the space so I can keep all the Corvettes in side all the time and a gated parking lot so customers will feel better about leaving there baby with me lol. It was always a pain at old shop I have had to turn down work or lost work over the years because I did not have a big enough shop. Thats not going to happen anymore.

Can't wait to see it, keep me posted on your open house plans for the upcoming ACE newsletter.

Bromley's Corvettes

Can't wait to see it, keep me posted on your open house plans for the upcoming ACE newsletter.

Cool I will let you no as soon as I no. The landlord has some classic cars he needs to move be four I can start moving in. It looks like I might have to help him to speed things up:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Getting closer to being able to move in. They started moving some stuff out this weekend:) I was in there planing the lay out of everything:) I found the perfect spot for the stripper pole lol:)

I don't see how you are going to possibly ever get any work done with a stripper pole in the shop...

but you can post all the pictures you want and we'll be happy to hear about every project that comes in the door.

:couch::Score-101010: