NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone Own A New Yellow Z06 In Ocotillo Chandler Area?

tcalZ06

Robert and Elizabeth maybe? They're in that neighborhood, just don't know exactly where.

We're in Ocotillo (at least for a few more days). I have seen a LMB Z around here, but no yeller one. Maybe we should track these guys down and do a breakfast or something? Next time I see the blue one I'll follow him and let him know 'bout ACE.

P.S. Anyone wanna buy a house in Ocotillo? lol worth a try

We're in Ocotillo (at least for a few more days). I have seen a LMB Z around here, but no yeller one. Maybe we should track these guys down and do a breakfast or something? Next time I see the blue one I'll follow him and let him know 'bout ACE.

Did you have your car out last night? I noticed a black Z06 in the parking lot next to taco bell

Did you have your car out last night? I noticed a black Z06 in the parking lot next to taco bell

Yeah, that was my baby. We were in Primo. GREAT food and Ziggy ( the owner ) is a super nice guy.

oou

Yeah, that was my baby. We were in Primo. GREAT food and Ziggy ( the owner ) is a super nice guy.

I couldn't believe there was another new Z06 in Ocotillo. I had not seen yours out before either.

I live just down the street

Robert and Elizabeth
Robert and Elizabeth maybe? They're in that neighborhood, just don't know exactly where.

This was not us because Elizabeth was working that night, and she had the car in Mesa. We do frequent the Chandler area quite often so it may be us on occasion. We do know that someone has a 2006 yellow ZO6 with unpolished wheels in the SE valley, for we have seen him a few times. Ours has the polished wheels.

Robert,

I think I've seen you going through the intersection of Gilbert and Guadalupe once or twice?

Speaking of Yellow '06 Z06's, a buddy of mine has a White Infinity G35 with a twin turbo. He said he got spanked by a new Yellow Z06 with mods last weekend. Anyone we know???? :D

Bob

Robert and Elizabeth
Robert,

I think I've seen you going through the intersection of Gilbert and Guadalupe once or twice?

Speaking of Yellow '06 Z06's, a buddy of mine has a White Infinity G35 with a twin turbo. He said he got spanked by a new Yellow Z06 with mods last weekend. Anyone we know???? :D

Bob

Yeah, that was probably us. We live in the subdivision right behind the Diamond Shamrock/Hollywood Video store at Guadalupe and Val Vista. We frequent Joe's BBQ, so we are in that area alot. Our 07 does not have any mods, so it was probably not us who spanked your buddy. But on the other hand, there has not been a car we have come up against that has beaten us so.....

• 3 weeks later...
Where did he get spanked?? I've spanked a few lately! Not a kill story!! :D

Think it was on the 101 around Snottsdale. His Infinity is a white coupe.

• 2 weeks later...
Robert and Elizabeth

Where did he get spanked?? I've spanked a few lately! Not a kill story!! :D

Think it was on the 101 around Snottsdale. His Infinity is a white coupe.

It was not us, we have yet to drive the Z in the Snottsdale area.