Looking for a Wing for my C5

Kahuna1

So I ordered a Z06 style wing for my C5 - it came in and was broke - but it was the last one and RPI, the manufacturer no longer makes them.

So im looking for suggestion on my 2000FRC - and also looking for somewhere to get it painted for a reasonable price.

.....^^^^^^^^^.....I like this option. But I have a version that is taped on.

It's an SLP. A few years ago I would have had 2 carbon fiber ones but we all know what happened there...Well, maybe not you but I won't get into that all over again now...I had this one painted at Classic and they matched the color to a "T"...

1998Corvette-00927-1-08-15-2014.jpg

Just a quick question. Is the broken spoiler fixable? Maybe RPI will pay to have it fixed and panited for you.

X3 Carvaggio is about the only thing that I personally think looks right

"Reasonable" mean cheap or good? Rarely do the two options collide in the same sentence when it comes to paint. I know Joe uses Elite and many use Classic. If you're looking budget I know if a C4 here, maybe you've heard of it, it has an LS3 hot cam in it, which had touchups performed by........."Uh-oh.....better get Maaco" and the owner was pleased

RPI is who made it - I ordered it through Bruce at Corvetted Performance - when it came the box was heavily damaged so Bruce looked and indeed it was damaged so he refused to sign for delivery - Bruce contacted the Vendor and they said they would ship another one - today Bruce called and said the vendor was not able to get one because of the fire that they had a while back at RPI - RPI has no plans of producing a new mold as it was not a big saler.

So now Im just trying to get ideas and to see if Bruce can get it.

Don't get the one Joe has. It looks like ass...really terrible. Get something different.

(Pssst Joe, don't need everybody in town running our bumper)

Guest badbobs95

Amen. Gotta have the WB. You heard him Carl, move along...nothing to see here ;)

:laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Finally, someone around here with a sense of humor besides me. :boobies:

Amen. Gotta have the WB. You heard him Carl, move along...nothing to see here ;)

:laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Finally, someone around here with a sense of humor besides me. :boobies:

Who said you had a sense of humor?

MidNiteFury01

Here's one that can be replicated at home, offers excellent down-force, and can be adjustable from -7 to +12 degrees tilt. A little bond-o, 3-M tape, paint by Le-RattleCan and you are set;

ridiculous_car_spoilers_01.jpg