NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ProAutoSports Inde Event - Aug 30 & 31

cr133r

I'm hoping to have the car sorted out enough for this event. My brother will be out there in a Mazdaspeed Miata as well (even if I don't run, I'll probably be there with him).

Anyone else here planning on attending?

Ill be there ..... if anyone needs help with the track layout. Just go to registration and ask them to page me. Or look me up on grid ... :)

Peace

post-2332-0-55565600-1408483868_thumb.jp

Will they be running configuration 5 all weekend? I've only had the car out on the main configuration (with the shicane at the finish line) in the past.

I don't think I have the stones to run the car all out on config 4 (through turn 4 where it bypasses turn 5).

I'm hoping to have the car sorted out enough for this event. My brother will be out there in a Mazdaspeed Miata as well (even if I don't run, I'll probably be there with him).

Anyone else here planning on attending?

You finally getting the Vette running? Woohoo! :bounce015:

I won't see you at this event, but do plan to attend the next (daytime) Desert Street Car event at INDE. Hope to see you with your Vette then. . .

Tell your lovely wife I said hi!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a great time. Only issue I came back with is a broken windsheild due to the sup-par patch they installed in turn 3. Car did great and it didn't take too long to get back on pace.

I had a great time. Only issue I came back with is a broken windsheild due to the sup-par patch they installed in turn 3. Car did great and it didn't take too long to get back on pace.

Which car was yours?

Lets see if my memory can serves me well.

1. Black C6 Grand Sport

2. Yellow C6 Z06

3. Black C6 Z06 (Maverick racing client)

4. Sliver C6 Z06

5. Orange C6

6. Blue C5

7. Black C5

8. Black C4

9. White C6 Z06

10. White C6 (Rich)

Yeah turn 3 patch wasnt a favorite - supposedly Inde is having it fixed correctly this week.

it was a great weekend - even if all I did was work.

Peace

post-2332-0-19538100-1409674916_thumb.jp

I was in the yellow C6Z. The car had been down for over 3 years and this was my first time back on the track with it.

There was a white C6 out there as well (just to help fill out your list).

I'm the guy that said - if you ever want to sell it ... let me know.... lol Car sounded sweet.

Thanks for the memory refresh - I updated the list.