• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about park central mall. Cruising on central.I'll be there till noon.

This would work best for me - i'll be attending with some other AceHoles on Saturday...

Thanks

The FNG

Not sure if everyone wants to fight the crowd just to pick up their award. If Saturday does not work due to that show, how about Sunday?

Not sure if everyone wants to fight the crowd just to pick up their award. If Saturday does not work due to that show, how about Sunday?

We could meet at Park Central Deli before the crowd gets there or Sunday OR whatever anyone else wants to do? I'm easy - Sunday anywhere works as well...

Thanks for picking them up Larry

What about those: I could be at either the pavilions or the k-mart/Mixtecs show at 6731 w bell from 4 to 7 on Saturday and you could all swing by and get the awards. Please you winners, let me know if that works and at which location.

I'll pick it up some other time. I'll be at Park Central

in the morning and the American Italian club in the afternoon for the Italian car show.

JLs Mistress

Larry I can do the k-mart/Mixtecs show at 6731 w bell from 4 to 7. PM me if that ends up being the meeting spot...

What about those: I could be at either the pavilions or the k-mart/Mixtecs show at 6731 w bell from 4 to 7 on Saturday and you could all swing by and get the awards. Please you winners, let me know if that works and at which location.

Larry, we'll be at Park Central and wont be able to make it to Mixtecs. Can we meet somewhere convenient for you Sunday?

Thanks

I can do either, although I do now know where the Mixtecs is. I can do Sunday also. Do we have a monthly lunch coming up any time soon? That might work also.

new vette 62

Larry, This show works for me Oct 25 Thorobred Thunder XV Car Show. If this is too long to hold it, let me know. 3rd place C2 modified.

Thanks

John

I'm with you fellars !!!

Dwayne I'll be screaming through the Bend in about 2 weeks on the way to the Diego (just look for the pursuit helicopter). I'll throw your trophy out the window at Little Italy :thumbs

I didn't happen to get any trophy's this year did I ? Just kidding lol