IMG_1903.jpg

DSC02334-1.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Im also doing custom door sills too

c6fontc6flagpinstripe.jpg

c6sillouttec6font3.jpg

GSfont2c6flagminiflag2.jpg

c6fontjakeminflag3.jpg

Not to totally cut in,but C-man,I have a buddy that may be interested in some stripes or? on an SRT8 Challenger.

Would it be ok to pass along your info to him?

Doooooooood. I want some door sills. Do you do full wraps Chad or just stripes and accent pieces? I'm contemplating a color change.

To the OP,

I've had a 3M 1080 wrap on my car for almost 2.5 years here in Phoenix and it still looks great. I even park outside at work for twelve hours per day. When my wife backed into me after having the wrap for a year, new wrap pieces matched the color of the older wrap. I was very surprised that it hadn't faded enough to notice a different color between the new and old wrap.

MidNiteFury01

Doooooooood. I want some door sills. Do you do full wraps Chad or just stripes and accent pieces? I'm contemplating a color change.

To the OP,

I've had a 3M 1080 wrap on my car for almost 2.5 years here in Phoenix and it still looks great. I even park outside at work for twelve hours per day. When my wife backed into me after having the wrap for a year, new wrap pieces matched the color of the older wrap. I was very surprised that it hadn't faded enough to notice a different color between the new and old wrap.

Who did your wrap Jon?

A dude that moved to Washington. Echelon Autosports in Scottsdale did my roof.

Not to totally cut in,but C-man,I have a buddy that may be interested in some stripes or? on an SRT8 Challenger.

Would it be ok to pass along your info to him?

PM sent. :thumbs

To the OP,

I can do a full wrap but as you know, its not cheap. ;-)

lottaa work involved.

I work very hard to say with the 1080 family of product because the quality is top notch.

What Jon is describing of 3m1080 in the AZ sun for 2.5 years is not uncommon.

in a garaged car I say 5 to 7 years

on an outside car no more than 4 years depending on location (top bottom, side)

I have door sill blanks ready to go and custom design and to any color of your choice.

I just had my door sills redone the new ones are very cool!

here is a picture if said item. excuse the finger prints

Donnaredcar1.jpg

Crash Test Dummy

Echelon Autosports did a full wrap on my C6. Who ever you have do the wrap make sure they take time to remove bumpers and lights to make it look as good as it can look.

I loved my wrap but it was a pain in the ass to keep the dust off of. That might have been to the fact it was a Matte film. Other than that the look you get with a wrap gets a lot of attention and will make your car stand out for the fraction of the cost of a paint job.

look at 3M colors and Avery

MidNiteFury01

Echelon Autosports did a full wrap on my C6. Who ever you have do the wrap make sure they take time to remove bumpers and lights to make it look as good as it can look.

I loved my wrap but it was a pain in the ass to keep the dust off of. That might have been to the fact it was a Matte film. Other than that the look you get with a wrap gets a lot of attention and will make your car stand out for the fraction of the cost of a paint job.

look at 3M colors and Avery

Great thanks! Lot's of options.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chad, do you have any lime green wrap or can you get custom graphic partial wraps?

Hey Chad, do you have any lime green wrap or can you get custom graphic partial wraps?

access to lime green material. yes

custom Graphic; ie: printed material, no.

solid color multi pattern, custom design yes.

shoot me a PM but if what you have in mind.

Cheers

Chad